|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
Save $2.00 (20%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Dark Moon (Nightmare Hall Book 23) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
After contributing novels to two popular series, Cheerleaders and the Girls of Canby Hall, Hoh found great success writing thrillers, beginning with Funhouse (1990), a Point Horror novel that became a national bestseller. Following its success, Hoh created the Nightmare Hall series, whose twenty-nine installments chronicle a university plagued by dark secrets, and the seven-volume Med Center series, about the challenges and mysteries in a Massachusetts hospital. In 1998, Hoh had a runaway hit with Titanic: The Long Night and Remembering the Titanic, a pair of novels about two couples’ escape from the doomed ocean liner. She now lives and writes in Austin.
- File Size : 8081 KB
- Print Length : 207 pages
- Publisher : Open Road Media Teen & Tween (August 13, 2013)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B00E4UXDKG
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Publication Date : August 13, 2013
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,597,258 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It looks like the original publication of this was in 1995. It does read like it - it's much more innocent than today's YA, despite a few bloody moments.
The book really was a lot of fun and it was chock full of suspects for our evil doer. I thought I knew who it was and I was completely wrong.
Today's readers might find the emphasis on parapsychology and the 'moon magic' a little dated, but the book is still very suspenseful and eerie.
All in all a good YA horror read.
The Kindle version taps out at 84%. The other 16% is a preview of a different book. I personally hate when books do this because I think there's more eerie goodness coming and am then disappointed by 'the end'. So, shorter than you think!
Top reviews from other countries
How does one explain the Mirror Maze incident if it wasn't the Moon?
Was it really all in the perp's head or can they really control the Moon?
Main character was kind of a bitch, but she had a good strategy for understanding things