Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
VINE VOICEon March 27, 2012
Readers of thrillers come across some books that amaze and scare the day lights out of you!
Anthony E. Zuiker, guru of all things CSI, created a trilogy featuring Level 26. There are levels of evil people - Level 26 holds or looks to hold the worst of the worst -- the most inhuman criminals one could ever meet in your nightmares...
One of the amazing breakthroughs Zuiker features is creating a website, where you register and have access to one of the most amazing and terrifying thing ever done--you are instructed in the book to go to Level 26 on the computer and the part to see, and the action that you just imagined in your head comes to chilling life from an excellent cast!! It is so scary, you sometime close your eyes and only peek at the action. There were times I just didn't sign in to the site because the words on the page were so brilliant, I couldn't watch their reality.

You see, Level 26 holds the worst criminals of all criminals. There are FBI operatives that are trained to track these criminals who are the worst villains in the world,

Steve Dark is our main hero, the best of the best hunter of these animals, but to go against such evil you must understand the Dark. No pun intended.

Steve Dark is a brilliant operative in charge of hunting down The Labyrinth, who leaves complicated poems to solve before massive attacks are implemented. Dark goes around the world and finds others who are also hunters of the best of the worst.

I will definitely miss these books. Zuiker took thrillers to a higher level, not only reading the dark of the darkness, but to see the actors recreating what you have just read. Amazing.
Steve Dark is one of the best characters written almost like Charlie Parker dealing with Dark Angels and being between the Forces of Light and Darj.

Please we want more, Mr. Zuiker!!!!
There are enough CSI shows on TV! This genre of fiction takes books to a higher level that dares the next thriller writer to write and create an online thriller series!
I love this series.
Ellen George, author of the children's book Flutterby and her first wonderful novel!
on February 1, 2012
Dark Revelations, the third book in the Level 26 series, is a beautifully written book. The reader must confront differing emotions, the greatest being Dark's revelation that he killed his brother, monster that he was. Ironic that the brothers in this book faced a similar consequence. I feel that this was a much better book than the second installment but just as good as the first. However, the music in this one was extremely beautiful, so much so, that I watched the bridges more than once just to hear the music. I also feel that the bridges in this one were an a par with the first book but so much better than the second. As a devoted fan and Level 26 member from the beginning of this journey, I feel that, as readers and fans, we were cheated. We flooded the Internet with reviews, persuaded people to buy the book and join the Level 26 family, and literally helped to give these books life.Now, Level 26 no longer exists. It would be, in my opinion,unfair to all of the loyal followers to end this amazing series. Hopefully, Joshua Caldwell, the director of Dark Revelations, will pick up the gauntlet and continue with the story of Steve Dark and his burning desire to destroy monsters. We, the loyal fans and readers, deserve to have Dark's story continue.
on July 17, 2012
I have read all three of the. Level 26 books now, I like how they link each book to the other, but you don't have to read the book before to understand any of the other books. Each book is a new story not just a continuance, the digital movies let you create a better picture of the characters in the book, actually putting faces to names and going into detail of the descriptions they give you in the book. I finished the 3 books in 2 months, the storyline did not let me put the book down. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes thrillers/crime/suspense/mystery or government novels. Well written and exciting I wish there were more books to the series, I would defenitely buy them!
on February 29, 2016
its been a long while since I've read this series , and I loved every minute of it! I do wish he would make more Steve dark novels . he was one of the best lead character, sexy and looking for revenge for killing the love of his life. it got bloody gory and yet I still could not put it down. one of those books that you will still be reading at 3 Am
on May 11, 2017
No thanks
on May 9, 2016
Just reading this now. WOW!! The first book was fabulous but I quit looking up the digital content when it started bothering me, truly creeped me out. I haven't even looked at any digital content with this one and it hasn't lost anything.
on January 2, 2012
I absolutely loved this book. I got it in the mail saturday night and just finished today. Labyrinth is a brilliant level 26 killer. One of the most interesting characters and most evil. Steve Dark is challenged to find this killer. Incredibly fast paced and well written. Please write more novels about Steve Dark. I also love the cyberbridges that put a face to the characters and make the novel even more intense. Love the book! Buy it now!!!
on December 2, 2012
This book over all closes the ends of the first and second book. It is especially good in keeping attention, with its fast pace and constant turns. This book, no this series, has been over all a great story, and should meet the fancy of any detective novel fanciers. Ultimately, this is a series I will recommend to all my friends, to my family, and a series I will be able to read many times again and again.
on August 1, 2015
Fast paced. Interesting characters. Interesting weave of events and procession of story line. Third book has a good ending to the trilogy. Recommend for young adults and up.
on December 27, 2015
wish he'd continue the series! I love a book with really maniacal killers and lots of ruthlessness and this fits the bill.