Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 521-530 of 1,834 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,346 reviews
on November 12, 2012
Loved the Dark Shadows movie with Johnny Depp, it was laugh out funny and such a step back in time with the 70's story line and keeping it there with the awesome music and great clothes. Oh did and I forget to mention the rather hot and hilarious love seen!! Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, you can not go wrong.
Getting my movies in the combo pack, it allows everyone in the family be able to watch the movie. Rather it is on my son's blu-ray; my daughter downloading the Ultraviolet Digital version on her laptop or my husband and I sitting down to watch it on our DVD player. It works out great for families.
on November 2, 2013
For Tim Burton Lovers, this is right up your alley. It's funny and interesting. I have watched this movie at least 20 times since I bought it. It is based on the show, but has many differences (as movies tend to), but it was well worth the money I spent for it. I love Tim Burton/ Johnny Depp adaptations, so I may be a little biased.
on December 7, 2013
Love Johnny Deep enjoyed his performance.
Fun and entertaining story line
enjoyed the revamp of the story.
Film is a good time.
on May 13, 2014
a different twist on the classic storyline. did not expect the humor. liked the set decor also, especially when they were in the past time.
on March 5, 2015
Not a comedy nor a serious film. They just couldn't figure on what way they wanted to take the film. It wasn't worth watching.
on November 5, 2012
Dark Shadows plus Johnny Depp--what more could I ask? I have all the DVD's of the original TV version of Dark Shadows and have loved it for many years. I watched the originals when I was a young mother--yes, I'm that old. When I saw that Tim Burton was reviving my favorite stories, starring Johnny Depp, I couldn't wait to see it. I was not disappointed. The movie stayed quite true to the original, with just enough camp to make it fun to watch. Casting was perfect, and to see Jonathan Frid make an appearance was the crowning jewel. I highly recommend this DVD, especially for anyone old enough to remember the original Dark Shadows.
on December 22, 2012
Awful. Being a Tim Burton film it had its moments--some interesting visuals, a few fun and/or dark moments--but on the whole it was poorly written and entirely forgettable. Ultra-loyal, die hard Burton fans might find this worth watching. If you're one of those, you know you have to see it. For your average fan like me who's grown up loving most of his films but still doesn't want to waste his time or money on a bad movie, you've been forewarned. I think this might well be Burton's worst film to date.
on December 22, 2012
Well, what can a big fan of the Tim Burton/Johnny Depp collaborations say? This is Tim's directing at his best and Johnny's interpretation of Barnabas Collins was fun with just enough creepiness thrown in. I loved this movie, that is if seeing it in the theater three times is any indication. The entire cast was great. I'm still a fan of the serial, but if you're looking for the afternoon "soap opera", well this wouldn't be your cup of tea. However, if you're looking for laughs with a bit of horror slipped in, look no further. I'm quite obsessed with this movie, but then again, I'm quite obsessed with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. Take two hours out of your day and check it out.
on December 20, 2013
This actually wasn't a bad movie with Johnny Depp. It was a little too "dark" in a couple of scenes, but not bad overall.
on October 30, 2014
Enjoyed it but thought Johnny acting as the Demon Barber character Sweeney Todd was a better dark role for him.
Thanks!