Dark Souls III [Online Game Code]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dark Souls continues to push the boundaries with the latest, ambitious chapter in the critically-acclaimed and genre-defining series. Prepare yourself and Embrace The Darkness!
- Winner of Gamescom award 2015 "Best RPG" and over 35 E3 2015 Awards and Nominations
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
As fires fade and the world falls into ruin, developer FROMSOFTWARE and director Hidetaka Miyazaki continue their critically-acclaimed and genre-defining series with Dark Souls III. Fans and newcomers alike will get lost in the games hallmark rewarding gameplay and immersive graphics.
Intense Combat Action:
- Challenging, genre-defining gameplay
- Diversified combat action allows players to craft their own unique style. Team up for some jolly good cooperation or test your ability in PvP battle
- All PvP maps unlocked and accessible
- Improved online matchmaking functionality
The DARK SOULS III: The Fire Fades Edition delivers the complete Dark Souls III experience and includes the full game & all Season Pass content - ASHES OF ARIANDEL and THE RINGED CITY DLC expansions. Winner of 2017 DICE Awards for ‘RPG/Massively Multiplayer Game of the Year’ and the 2016 Golden Joystick Award's ‘Ultimate Game of the Year’, Dark Souls III continues to push the boundaries with the latest chapter in the critically-acclaimed and genre-defining series from director Hidetaka Miyazaki. Players will be immersed into a world of epic atmosphere and darkness with colossal enemies, expansive environments, and challenging and intense gameplay combat. As fires fade and the world falls into ruin, prepare yourself once more to Embrace The Darkness.
The Complete Dark SoulsIII Experience All on One Disc:
- Includes the award-winning base game, Plus both complete DLC expansion chapters: Ashes of Ariandel and The Ringed City
- Expand your experience with new maps, bosses, enemies and additional weapon and armor sets
- Winner of Gamescom award 2015 "Best RPG" and over 35 E3 2015 Awards and Nominations -
DARK SOULS III continues to push the boundaries with the latest, ambitious chapter in the critically-acclaimed and genre-defining series.
As fires fade and the world falls into ruin, journey into a universe filled with more colossal enemies and environments. Players will be immersed into a world of epic atmosphere and darkness through faster gameplay and amplified combat intensity. Fans and newcomers alike will get lost in the game hallmark rewarding gameplay and immersive graphics.
Now only embers remain… Prepare yourself once more and Embrace The Darkness!
Steam account required for game activation and installation
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7]
- Processor: i3-2100 / AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 50 GB available space
- Video Card: GTX 750 Ti / Radeon HD 7950
- Additional Requirements: Direct X Version 11
- Recommended Processor: i7-3770 / AMD FX-8350
- Recommended RAM: 8 GB
- Recommended Video Card: GTX 970 / Radeon R9 Series
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The graphics are nothing short of stunning. The game is well optimized for PC and I've never encountered a performance issue.
Like the classic games of a bygone era, the plot is largely left to inference. Nothing is spelled out for you, which is lovely because it leaves room for your imagination to fill in the blanks, prompt discussion amongst fellow players, and promote fan theories. There is lore, but you must delve deeply to find it. When you do discover it, some subjectivity is intentionally left to allow you to decide a little of how things are for yourself.
For some, the lack of unidirectionality can be frustrating or even tiresome. But for explorers who thirst for challenging fights, the game will keep your attention for many hours. It even has a cooperative mode where you can summon a friend to join you in the spelunking beat-down.
The combat is closer to bloodeborne than DS1, DS2. Dodges are snappier and animations are smoother, but sword and board is back. Bloodborne was more about dodges and parries, but DS3 gives you both defensive options.
The multiplayer is smooth and the removal of soul memory means DS3 will stay relevant a long time. I'm super sad it's the last in the series, but I'm looking forward to the DLC. The only problem I have is the season pass pricing model, but that's an industry change, not specific to this game.
Otherwise, if you looking for a bada##$ pve game, this is it!
0 Comments Subscribe to thread (?)