Dark Souls: The Board Game
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dark Souls: The Board Game is a cooperative dungeon crawl board game for 1–4 players.
- To win the game, players must work together tactically to learn how to defeat enemies before finally confronting the boss.
- Players will find specific attack patterns and weaknesses of the enemies, but they will have to be careful. If a player's character dies, the game does not end, but starting over comes at a cost.
- Each time a character falls in combat, the whole party must return to the bonfire, and all enemies reset. Use your resources sparingly, learn quickly, and prepare to die.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dark Souls: The Board Game is a cooperative dungeon crawl board game for 1-4 players. To win the game, players must work together tactically to learn how to defeat enemies before finally confronting the boss. Players will find specific attack patterns and weaknesses of the enemies, but they will have to be careful. If a player's character dies, the game does not end, but starting over comes at a cost. Each time a character falls in combat, the whole party must return to the bonfire, and all enemies reset. Use your resources sparingly, learn quickly, and prepare to die.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$9.20||FREE Shipping||$15.99|
|Sold By||BBD Sales LLC||Discover Discount||Amazon.com||Cape Fear Games||Hard 2 Find Games||collecTOYbles|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||12.01 x 5.51 x 12.01 in||4 x 11.81 x 14.57 in||11.8 x 3.94 x 11.8 in||11.7 x 11.6 x 2.9 in||7.5 x 16.2 x 11.8 in||2.88 x 11.62 x 11.62 in|
|Item Weight||7.76 lbs||7 lbs||6.11 lbs||2 lbs||20 lbs||4 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The quality of all the components are top notch and the figurines are just great!
Unfortunately everything else falls short
- The biggest flaw is the basic mechanics of the game, dice. You can’t have a game that kills you even though you do everything right and then makes you start over again especially if there is a huge variable like the roll of a dice that can be a success and fail rate of less than 50% . I’ve played both dark souls two and three in their entirety and the whole premise of the game is that skill is rewarded and mishap is punished brutally. I’m completely fine with that and thoroughly enjoy it.
This board game however just punishes you for failing a dice roll and to compound that further the gear you get is sparse and completely random in a pile of close to a hundred cards. You might need to go through twenty of them to get something remotely useful. At first the game seemed like it was fun and it was mostly skill but after my third play through of the game all the magic was stripped away and it became painfully obvious that almost every aspect of the game is luck. It’s luck if you miss an attack it’s luck if you get a good item and your only hope to beat a full game is to deliberately grind through a dice fest in hopes of acquiring a weapon that doesn’t suck.
My final thoughts are this. The game looks great and accurately captures the look of the video game, but the mechanics is where it falls short and the only thing it gets somewhat right is the boss battles. My friends and I found our selves saying after an unavoidable death “well...dark souls I guess.” and that’s pretty much how I feel about the game, well... it’s dark souls I guess.
Most recent customer reviews
The contents, however, while in excellent condition with all pieces, did have one broken piece.Read more