Darkfin Webbed Natural Latex Paddle Gloves for Men, Women and Children - Great for Scuba Diving, Free Diving, Surfing, Snorkeling, Spear Fishing and Power Swimming - Made in The USA (1 Pair)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.52 (5%)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IMAGINE IMPROVING YOUR PADDLE SPEED - dive gloves are made with 3-D web profile, which compared to your bare hand for propulsion, increases surface area by 70 percent. Much more power and speed in the water
- HANDLE OBJECTS EASILY - ultra-thin, 0.9 mm or 1/28 inch Second Skin scuba diving gloves give finger dexterity to pick small objects, to press small buttons on a camera underwater or to adjust diving equipment
- STAY LONGER IN THE WATER WITH WETSUIT GLOVES- this extra layer on your hands helps to keep them warmer, so you can enjoy catching waves or diving for longer
- GET THE SWIM GLOVES ON/OFF WITH EASE - we recommend spraying a small amount of silicone lubricant spray on your hands and spread with a rubbing motion. Or get into the water, fill the water gloves with water and put your hands in, then take the diving gloves above the water and squeegee down. To remove, just blow into the edge by your wrist and inflate them like a balloon. They pop right off
- GET THE RIGHT SIZE - To determine the best size measure your hand from the tip of your middle finger to the crease in your wrist closest to your palm for the length and then measure from the base of your thumb diagonally across to the other side of your hand for the width. Use these measurements with the Darkfin Hand Size Chart found in the third photo from the top. Locate the size boxes both in inches and centimeters displayed at the bottom right corner of the photo to find your correct size
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DarkFin Webbed Power Swimming Gloves
Dive, Swim, and Paddle Faster than ever before!
Nano Cellular Bonding Process
Like other products made by DarkFin, the entire glove, including the webbing, is made from 100% true natural latex. Why latex? It gives Darkfin Gloves several advantages: Ultra-thin, .9mil “second skin” fit to keep water out and our exclusive Nano Cellular Bonding process. Nano Cellular Bonding - or NCB - is how we attach the webbing to the glove. It allows for a seamless, non-adhesive bonding at the cellular level, resulting in no structural weak points like a conventional stitched or glued on web.
3-D Webbing Profile
By using our Nano Cellular Bonding process, we are able to affix the webbing to the back of the glove to create the only 3-D web profile in the business. This exclusive design allows for a whopping 70% increase in surface area compared to using your bare hand for propulsion! Since the 3-D webbing is made of latex and bonded to the glove, it is able to move with your fingers allowing you to vary the resistance level of the glove. This makes the Darkfin Power glove visibly and mechanically superior to gloves that use either injection molding or adhesive to connect the webbing between the fingers only.
Cotton Flocked Finish
One of the most inconvenient aspects of wearing gloves is the loss of dexterity. Manipulating small mechanical parts can be cumbersome, achieving and maintaining a solid grip challenging, and forget about tactile feedback. Not with Darkfin Gloves! We start with an ultra-thin latex glove for maximum sensitivity and then add our exclusive Cotton Flock Finish to the entire surface of the glove. The cotton fibers embed themselves in the latex - and when activated with water - provide superb grip.
Inspired by Nature!
Did you know almost every single amphibious animal has webbed feet?
TREE HUG WITH US
We love this planet, and we love our oceans, that’s why every set of gloves is hand made with Non-Toxic, plant based materials.
The Crew Behind Darkfin Gloves
- DarkFin is a small, family-owned group of adventurers, engineers, designers, and outdoor enthusiasts from the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. In 1985, we had a vision to create the ultimate water propulsion glove while living on the Pacific Coast
- Three decades later, we've turned that vision a reality and expanded our line of products through handcrafted design, thoughtful engineering, and old-fashioned hard work, sweat, and sacrifice
- Become a part of the Darkfin community to experience the force that drives our passion for the great outdoors
- We are called to be good stewards of creation and that is what we strive for. Supporting causes such as Clean Water Drilling in Mozambique Africa, Ocean Plastic Clean Up Worldwide, Shark Conservation, and Coral Propagation. Therefore, we seek to employ and work with individuals who have similar passions and beliefs
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.73 x 7.87 x 0.08 inches; 4.23 Ounces
- Item model number : DFG
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : December 3, 2012
- Manufacturer : Darkfin
- ASIN : B00JF75MRU
Best Sellers Rank:
#285,115 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #88 in Diving Gloves
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They do work awesome however for surfing!! Definitely extra power with paddling. And I didn't want neoprene because of the bulk, so these are rubber but even in the cool waters of the Canadian Pacific, they did a reasonable job of keeping my hands warm.
Top reviews from other countries
In terms of their function as a swimming aid, I found them extremely helpful in maintaining my depth/position on the reef. When I used my hands to assist in my forward motion they added a considerable amount of pull to my stroke. I was also able to use them to wave sand away from clams and such I was investigating on the sea floor.
Way more useful than I was anticipating and I would definitely recommend them.
Spedizione lunghetta ma vengono da lontano.