Darkfin Webbed Power Swimming Gloves (1 Pair) for Surfing, Snorkeling, Diving, Ultra Thin Hand Fins for Men and Women, Swim Gear for Water Aerobics and Water Resistance Training, Black
|Price:||$33.93 - $33.95|
- IMAGINE IMPROVING YOUR PADDLE SPEED - DarkFin gloves are made with 3-D web profile, which compared to your bare hand for propulsion, increases surface area by 70 percent. Much more power and speed in the water
- HANDLE OBJECTS EASILY - ultra-thin, 0.9 mm or 1/28 inch Second Skin swim gloves give finger dexterity to pick small objects, to press small buttons on a camera underwater or to adjust diving equipment
- STAY LONGER IN THE WATER - this extra layer on your hands helps to keep them warmer, so you can enjoy catching waves or diving for longer
- GET THE GLOVES ON/OFF WITH EASE - we recommend spraying a small amount of silicone lubricant spray on your hands and spread with a rubbing motion. Or get into the water, fill the gloves with water and put your hands in, then take the gloves above the water and squeegee down. To remove, just blow into the edge by your wrist and inflate them like a balloon. They pop right off
- GET THE RIGHT SIZE - the gloves should fit tight and at the same time comfortable like a wetsuit. Look into the size chart to find the best size for your hands.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Darkfin gloves are flexible, durable and comfortable, Used for Surfing (worn by big wave surf champs), Snorkeling, Swimming, Kayaking and Scuba including Disabled, Rescue and Military divers. 1. 3-D hand mold design for ultimate comfort 2. Lightweight latex won't absorb water and get heavy 3. Cotton flock surface provides excellent grip 4. Increase propulsion by up to 70 percent 5. Improve upper body strength 6. Improve any water sport To determine the best size measure your hand from the tip of your middle finger to the crease in your wrist closest to your palm. Then measure the width across your hand above the thumb area. Compare to the sizes below: XXL- 8" (20.3 cm ) x 4" (10.2 cm ), XL- 8" (20.3 cm ) x 3 3/4" (9.5 cm ), L- 7 3/4" (19.7 cm ) x 3 5/8" (9.2 cm ), ML- 7 1/2" (19.1 cm ) x 3 1/2" ( 8.9 cm ), M- 7" (17.8cm ) x 3 3/8" (8.6 cm ), WL- 7 1/8" (18.1 cm ) x 3 1/4" (8.3 cm ), WM- 6 7/8" (17.5 cm ) x 3 1/8" (7.9 cm ), WS- 6 3/4" (17.1 cm ) x 3" (7.6 cm ), YL- 6 3/8" (16.2 cm ) x 3" (7.6 cm ), YM- 6 1/4" (15.9 cm ) x 2 7/8" (7.3 cm ), YS- 6 1/8" (15.5 cm ) x 2 3/4" (7.0 cm ) Sizes from top are Men's, Women's and Youth.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**Edit 4/17 - I've gone through two pairs of these gloves already, both suffering the same fate. The webbing is not quite thick enough to stand up to the power put through them, and the webbing on both pairs split near the thumb on one glove, the second pair had multiple splits. Leaving the rating at 5 stars. I can't take a full star off for being so hard on the gloves.
Besides which customer service is top notch, they replaced the first pair at no charge (other than my needing to mail the gloves to them). I would still recommend these gloves, but if you are a powerful swimmer like me, you will probably need to join their club (see the paper that comes with the gloves for info) so as to make buying replacements cheaper. I've since moved on to a different set of swim gloves (with it's own set of challenges), but these are superb while they last. I just wish that the manufacturers would use a slightly thicker piece for their webbing layer. If they did that I would go back to using these in a heartbeat.
I originally purchased these for better sprinting on a surfboard to catch more waves. In that regard they are perfect and I’m glad I have them.