Darkfin Webbed Power Swimming Gloves (1 Pair) for Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Spearfishing, Surfing in Cold Water, Ultra Thin Hand Fins, Pool Swim Paddles for Water Aerobics, Black
|Price:||$31.18 - $33.95|
- IMAGINE IMPROVING YOUR PADDLE SPEED - DarkFin gloves are made with 3-D web profile, which compared to your bare hand for propulsion, increases surface area by 70 percent. Much more power and speed in the water
- HANDLE OBJECTS EASILY - ultra-thin, 0.9 mm or 1/28 inch Second Skin swim gloves give finger dexterity to pick small objects, to press small buttons on a camera underwater or to adjust diving equipment
- STAY LONGER IN THE WATER - this extra layer on your hands helps to keep them warmer, so you can enjoy catching waves or diving for longer
- GET THE GLOVES ON/OFF WITH EASE - we recommend spraying a small amount of silicone lubricant spray on your hands and spread with a rubbing motion. Or get into the water, fill the gloves with water and put your hands in, then take the gloves above the water and squeegee down. To remove, grab the glove at the wrist and peel the glove inside out. Putting them on and off would take less than 10 seconds.
- GET THE RIGHT SIZE - the gloves should fit tight and at the same time feel comfortable like a wetsuit. Look into the size chart to find the best size for your hands.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Darkfin gloves are flexible, durable and comfortable, Used for Surfing (worn by big wave surf champs), Snorkeling, Swimming, Kayaking and Scuba including Disabled, Rescue and Military divers. 1. 3-D hand mold design for ultimate comfort 2. Lightweight latex won't absorb water and get heavy 3. Cotton flock surface provides excellent grip 4. Increase propulsion by up to 70 percent 5. Improve upper body strength 6. Improve any water sport To determine the best size measure your hand from the tip of your middle finger to the crease in your wrist closest to your palm. Then measure the width across your hand above the thumb area. Compare to the sizes below: XXL- 8" (20.3 cm ) x 4" (10.2 cm ), XL- 8" (20.3 cm ) x 3 3/4" (9.5 cm ), L- 7 3/4" (19.7 cm ) x 3 5/8" (9.2 cm ), ML- 7 1/2" (19.1 cm ) x 3 1/2" ( 8.9 cm ), M- 7" (17.8cm ) x 3 3/8" (8.6 cm ), WL- 7 1/8" (18.1 cm ) x 3 1/4" (8.3 cm ), WM- 6 7/8" (17.5 cm ) x 3 1/8" (7.9 cm ), WS- 6 3/4" (17.1 cm ) x 3" (7.6 cm ), YL- 6 3/8" (16.2 cm ) x 3" (7.6 cm ), YM- 6 1/4" (15.9 cm ) x 2 7/8" (7.3 cm ), YS- 6 1/8" (15.5 cm ) x 2 3/4" (7.0 cm ) Sizes from top are Men's, Women's and Youth. NOTE: All our products are handmade with plant based materials that are 100% biodegradable. Every batch might be slightly different than the next. Although we try to be very strict with our quality control, some defects might go unnoticed and could make it through to the consumer. Please email us regarding any concerns you might have regarding issues such as layer separation, boils, or pin holes in the product. To extend the life of our products, store them in a Ziploc bag with some baby powder or our silicone spray. Please also note that if you leave or forget your gloves under sunlight they will begin to decompose rapidly.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-6 of 227 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are great for increasing your paddle area by 100%. The power is noticeable both during paddling and after when muscles ache from the additional stress. They will build your shoulders and improve your stroke power.
I use them for long boarding but they are great for any surfing, prone paddling and a important part of an intense swimming workout.
my hands are not that big, but large was too small for me. I use extra large and there is a XXL size available. They need to be wet or powdered to get on and there is a slight cramping sensation at first but I hardly notice them during a 2 hour session.
I have taken some grief, being called a fish and teased in the lineup, but who laughs last when I drop in first or paddle back out faster?
**Edit 4/17 - I've gone through two pairs of these gloves already, both suffering the same fate. The webbing is not quite thick enough to stand up to the power put through them, and the webbing on both pairs split near the thumb on one glove, the second pair had multiple splits. Leaving the rating at 5 stars. I can't take a full star off for being so hard on the gloves.
Besides which customer service is top notch, they replaced the first pair at no charge (other than my needing to mail the gloves to them). I would still recommend these gloves, but if you are a powerful swimmer like me, you will probably need to join their club (see the paper that comes with the gloves for info) so as to make buying replacements cheaper. I've since moved on to a different set of swim gloves (with it's own set of challenges), but these are superb while they last. I just wish that the manufacturers would use a slightly thicker piece for their webbing layer. If they did that I would go back to using these in a heartbeat.
They do work awesome however for surfing!! Definitely extra power with paddling. And I didn't want neoprene because of the bulk, so these are rubber but even in the cool waters of the Canadian Pacific, they did a reasonable job of keeping my hands warm.