Darkiron Headphones [Kanen] Series with Microphone, Kids On-ear Foldable Headset for iPhone/Sumsung/Computer Mp3/4
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stylish Stereo Headphones: High definition stereo headphones provides high definition voice calls and music playtime
- On ear noise isolation pads: The closed protein ear cushion blacks noise in almost any environment and makes it comfortable for long time wearing
- Foldable and Extremely Portable Headphones: Kanen Headphones lets you easily fold it up and storage, making it great solution for traveling
- In-Line Mic Control Headphones: Omnidirectional microphone with latest technology makes it’s more stronger and durable
- This headphones can use like an excellent Athletic headphones for kids and adults have a quality of the professional headphones. Clean bass, mid and treble. Compatible with various devices such as tablets, PC, Sony, Android, Kindle, Samsung and Apple devices, iPod, iPhone, iPad, MacBook and other smartphones
Customers who bought this item also bought
Darkiron [Kanen] headphones
For those who like an modern and stylish design, this Darkiron [Kanen] series, a new stereo headset that combines mobility, beauty, and excellent sound quality. Comfortable, lightweight, and foldable. Its in-line microphone and control allow you to talk easily on your mobile phone at home or at work.
In-Line Mic Control headphones: This features in-line control to allow you to answer calls by pressing the button while being used on a mobile phone as well as play/pause a song when used in a device that support in-line control with music.
Excellent sound quality and strong low bass headphones: 40mm drive units bring a high-quality stereo, rich and clear dynamic sound.
Foldable and adjustable design, perfect for flatter storage.
4 fashion colors to choose, perfect for running and your active life.
Impedance: 32 Ohms
Plug Type: 3.5mm
Top customer reviews
These headphones were comfy and easily adjustable, plus they fold up nicely. The cord is nice and long, over 4 1/2 ft, great for mobility if you're plugged into your computer. The sound was decent. I wish it had a way to change the volume on the cord but I knew when purchasing that it didn't. I used them 1-2 hours a day during the work week.
Unfortunately the $18.59 price shows after a little wear. After about two months the sound started going in and out of the left speaker (the side that the cord is not going directly into). You could tweak the cord a little temporarily fix the connection but it was easily jostled. After two months of just one-sided sound it went out completely.
While they lasted (with both sides working) they were great for the price. Once it was down to one side, it was a little annoying but I was willing to put up with it for the time being. Now that it's completely dead I wish that I had gotten a slightly nicer pair.
At first we were very happy with the product: decent sound, good quality materials and a very attractive look to those headphones.
My daughter uses headphones daily as she listens to the music while commuting to school as well as while doing homework/studying.
1. First problem we have noticed was with the in line microphone - very poor quality and not very responsive. In order to be heard on the other side, you need to grab the cable and speak directly to the microphone (kind of defats the idea of heaving a microphone in line to be able to talk hands free).
2. Within a couple of months of use, the headphones stopped partially working. What I mean by that is you can hear only some sounds coming out. For example, watching movies, you can hear background music but not the dialog. I presume it is something to do with the cable connection within the unit.
So, in overall, I am disappointed, especially since I can compere those to the much cheaper unit by other manufacturer that takes daily abuse by my younger son and lasts much longer without any issues.