From the Author
- It took forever to write and completion feels oh so good
- It's the most anticipated Refuge Inc. installment from fans of the series and I can't wait to fulfill the itch
- It's 50k words and twenty-two chapters of action, suspense, twists, turns, and male-male adventure
- It's completely new for the series, set a century in the future after an asteroid impact in a nearly indestructible underground sphere surrounded by toxic air
- It's the best written story and the best storytelling I've told to date, in my humble opinion ;)
- It's complex, not complicated, but multifaceted in its details, settings, and characterization
- Its themes of leadership and responsibility are timely
- It's a standalone in a five book series and features an uncommon protagonist and a rare antagonist
- Emotion. You want your heart to swell with glee, warmth, anger, sadness,love, etc.
- Escapism. You want to discover and explore uncharted territories, diverse characters, unusual settings, and dangerous worlds.
- Empathy. You want to see yourself in the story and relate through character and situations.
- Entertainment. You need to experience the thrill of forbidden love,suspense of the unknown, shock from secrets exposed, tension of unrequited love, fulfillment of wishes granted, and elation of the happy ever after.
From the Inside Flap
Amid the Darkness (#2)
Beyond the Darkness (#3)
The Complete Darkness Collection (#1-3)
REFUGE INC. STANDALONES:
Darkness Eternal (A Refuge Inc. Story)