- File Size: 3949 KB
- Print Length: 331 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Sky Publishing LLC (April 2, 2018)
- Publication Date: April 2, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07BWLMRBH
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,874 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Darkness Unleashed (Sky Brooks Series Book 6) Kindle Edition
"Bones Don't Lie" by Melinda Leigh
Learn more about this new book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the gradual and natural progression of Sky - her strength keeps on growing and growing book by book and she has a new kind strength that amazes me - one you have to sit and admire. If I was in some of the same situations in this bok, I don't know if I would be able to deal as well as she did.
When you read it, you go through all the feels - every kind of emotion that you can experience you do and that's what made it so hard to not put down - even when adulting was trying to force me to. Mckenzie's ideas are still so fresh and whilst reading the overall arc, she still manages to give you something new and you're like what! Fully blown away and it makes the reading experience more enjoyable and interesting. You really immerse yourself into the world and characters she's created like you're part of it, not just observing it from a distance like watching a movie. She seriously blows me away.
This is a book that nobody will want to miss out on - I recommend everyone to get on this like yesterday and read. You'll definitely finish it and go - wow, what what a journey, did all of that seriously just happen? That's exactly what I did when I read it, and this is why she's one of my favourite authors - she knows how to hit you right in the feels.
Cole, the east coast alpha comes to a meeting and immediately stalks Sky. He wants her for himself. He challenges Ethan for the beta position. Sebastian must endure it all. A new leader of the witches gives them grief. Magic is used often and causes so many problems. Maya is trying to take over Sky's life. What the hell is going on??
This book is full of twists and turns and keeps you wondering what will happen next. You don't want to miss this.
Read on my friends.
2. I actually liked Cole in the last book. He really made a lot of good points about the relationship between Sky and Ethan. This would have been an excellent opportunity to see a true triangle. I would liked to have seen Sky give Cole the opportunity to show his true colors in a relationship. I also never felt any depth in Sky's relationship with Ethan until the last half of this book. 3. A lot of arguing and heartache could have been avoided if Sky and Ethan had actually talked in depth about how becoming mates would affect their relationship. I mean, for crying out loud, they didn't even talk about living arrangements. 4. I have always liked Chris and would love to see her take over the Seethe. Looking forward to seeing what she can do in the last book. 5. I would love to have a back story on Claudia and would like to see her take a more active role in book 7.
Most recent customer reviews
Love the complexity of the characters, and how no one is perfect everyone has flaws.