+ $4.49 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play Death – Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven or Hell.
- Epic Universe – Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization – Thousands of weapon and armor items, three diverse specialisations, along with customizable Harbinger & Necromancer Skill Trees allow players to create their own Death.
- Traversal – Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Unique DRC Functionality – Play Darksiders II like never before using the WiiU DRC screen to instantly access inventory and abilities.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks on a quest to undo Armageddon. Along the way, Death discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Death Lives, in Darksiders II.
Top Customer Reviews
Graphics wise this version seems to surpass the 360 version more not a major difference but you can tell the difference when you play.The basic controls/abilities/powers are all the same as with the PS3/Xbox 360 version though you do get the nice DLC package for free unlike the 360/PS3 version where you still have to pay for it. If you already have the first DarkSider game then obviously this one is a must have and though it's not truly needed for newcomers to the game to get the first one I'd advise doing so so you have more of an understanding on the main storyplot of the series. Regardless a great game is now available for WiiU owners to have and hopefully soon we'll get the third and fourth games to add to our game collection soon.
Has New Game Plus +, fun to replay as many times.