Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 50% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Performance fit and Unsurpassed durability
- Women's Sizes: Small 4.5-7, Medium 7.5-9.5, Large 10-11.5
Customers who bought this item also bought
Change the world one sock at a time, dude. The Flower Power delivers legendary Darn Toughness and fashion to boot. Ultra soft, fine gauge Merino Wool makes them a year round, all weather favorite. Light, simple, laid back. True Seamless construction gives them a smooth, almost invisible feel from start to finish. Pure Bliss. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 3.8 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SWTY54S
- Item model number: 1640
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 29, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I own multiple pairs of Darn Tough socks. Pairs I purchased 3 years ago are just as great as when they were new. I do not put them in the dryer. Just hang dry. Sometimes they get a little fuzz I have to pick off. But these socks are warm, breathable, and worth the price. I have knee highs that stay in place nicely, crew socks, and the shorty ones. All have held their colors and shape. Great socks.