Darn Tough Merino Wool Beans Quarter Sock - Women's
|Price:||$15.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra high stitch count creates a super comfortable sock with a streamlined fit like no other
- True Seamless construction assures a smooth fit and reduces blisters and hotspots
- 52% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
- Men's Sizing Guide: Small (5.5-7.5), Medium (8-9.5), Large (10-12), X-Large (12.5+)
- Women's Sizing Guide: Small (4.5-7), Medium (7.5-9.5), Large (10-11.5)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You might need a little java for those 6:00am runs. Our Beans 1/4 Sock design is a tribute to early risers everywhere. This is a great 1/4 sock for runners and cyclists looking for a dialed-in precise fit. Ultra-light and ready to roll. True Seamless construction reduces hotspots and blisters. Ultra high stitch count creates a super comfortable sock with a streamlined fit like no other. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable "all-weather" sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor when you're laying down the miles. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
Top Customer Reviews
Plus, they're made in the US!
The color options are blue/black and creamy white/brown (I originally though white/black but no they are not black just dark brown). Both look pretty and I like the darker heel/toe - if able to stain these are the more likely spots for darkening of the material anyway!