- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 5 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00F0NCJNS
- Item model number: 1722
- Average Customer Review: 827 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,450 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Darn Tough Men's Merino Wool No-Show Light Cushion Athletic Socks
|Price:||$15.63 - $35.99|
- 51% Merino Wool/45% Nylon/4% Lycra Spandex
- Made in US
- Constructed from fine guage Merino wool which is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial
- Half the wool yarn weight of Darn Tough's cushioned socks with cushioning on the base of the foot
- Still made in Vermont, USA
- Still unconditionally guaranteed for life
- True Seamless construction provides a smooth performance fit; no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Made in Vermont - We live and work in Vermont. Our backyard is the perfect testing ground to make the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks. We ski, snowboard, hike, bike and run in the most unforgiving climate in the lower 48. It is under these conditions that we design, test and manufacture our socks.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*They have a lifetime warranty
*They're the best feeling socks I've ever worn
*They wick sweat better than any material I've tried before
*They don't retain any smells
*They work wonderfully in the cold disgusting winters of Michigan and shockingly better than anything else in summer
So you get what you pay for. I stopped paying for anything else.
I never thought I would get so excited about a pair of socks.. I've known of them for over a year, but never pulled the trigger on buying any. I now will not run in anything else, and have ordered a second pair. Currently waiting for a deal or sale to start replacing my work socks. I'm sold. I'm hooked.
-Socks wick incredibly well, the only sweat I had on my feet were in between my toes after wearing them all day on a hot summer day.
(also, the socks themselves weren't wet, which happens with other wool socks and running socks I've tried.)
-Incredibly good odor management thanks to that Merino wool.
-Socks don't slip on your feet, and don't slip much in your shoe.
-Holds up relatively well to walking on rough surfaces with no shoes on (only slight scuffing was noticed)
-Double pull tabs are a bit awkward to use. I find that the sock would be much easier to put on with just one tab. On the other hand, these are WAY easier to put on than Injinji socks!
Most recent customer reviews
Yeah some get lost in the dryer. Get holes after constant use, etc. No big deal.
These socks...Read more