Darn Tough RFL Thermolite Ultra Light Socks - Men's
|Price:||$17.51 - $23.95|
- Nylon, Thermolite Polyester, Lycra Spandex
- Superior fit designed for first chair to last chair comfort.
- Delivers the ultimate combination of warmth and breathability.
- Antimicrobial. Naturally repels bacteria and odor.
- Legendary toughness that holds up season after season.
- Gear Coop, GearX, Go Bros, Lone Cone, Pike To Peak, Shoe Annex, Sole Provisions, and Dearborn Supply are the exclusive authorized retailers on Amazon.com. Darn Tough cannot verify the authenticity of product from other sellers.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Coveted by performance skiers and riders for its minimalist construction, the RFL provides plenty of warmth and a smooth, streamlined fit. Thermolite insulation provides warmth and comfort without weight. Lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock. The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside-out. Details: 51% Nylon, 45% Thermolite Polyester and 4% Lycra Spandex blend, no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters, unprecedented durability and unique ''put it on, forget it's on'' feel, pulls moisture away from skin, fast drying, cool in the summer, warm in the winter, repels bacteria and odor, Thermolite - insulated material specially engineered to provide warmth and comfort without weight, undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel. Material: Nylon, Thermolite Polyester, Lycra Spandex.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?