- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 2 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00F0NCMQM
- Item model number: 1905
- Average Customer Review: 888 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #683 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Darn Tough Vermont Men's 1/4 Merino Wool Cushion Hiking Socks
|Price:||$11.95 - $27.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 61% Merino Wool/37% Nylon/2% Lycra Spandex
- Made in US
- Constructed from fine guage Merino wool which is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial
- Legendary performance fit with solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot offers comfort without the bulk
- Still made in Vermont, USA
- Still unconditionally guaranteed for life
- True Seamless construction provides a smooth performance fit; no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Made in Vermont - We live and work in Vermont. Our backyard is the perfect testing ground to make the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks. We ski, snowboard, hike, bike and run in the most unforgiving climate in the lower 48. It is under these conditions that we design, test and manufacture our socks.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Let me tell you why (and nobody is infuliencing my opinion here).
1. They keep my sweaty feet warm/cool: I live in Orlando. I go to the gym. I walk around outside. My feet get hot and sweaty every day. BUT NOT WITH THESE SOCKS! With these socks they are "warm" but there are no "hot spots."
2. Wool, at least the wool in these socks, naturally repels odor and moisture. The end result that my sweaty socks can lay out and dry and are fresh and good to go for a 2nd day without washing. NEVER IN MY LIFE have I EVER worn a pair of socks the next day because they "still smelled fresh" after wearing them ALL DAY and THEN going to the gym too. I mean, SERIOUSLY?
3. When I pull my feet out of the sock, they are never "sweaty" or "sticky." Maybe a tad damp, but for the most part they are evenly dry across the board.
4. These socks are soft as anything I've ever worn. Not itchy at all. I kinda like them better than slippers.
5. They are guaranteed for life. Now, I've researched this. I read online that a guy hiked 700 miles with the same pair of socks before he had to get them replaced... and he had with no problem getting new ones. He sent back the old pair and got a new one... I doubt I'll hike that much, but it's good to read about an easy warranty like that. And that was one of many reviews that convinced me.
If you read though the posts here about the people who've tried these socks, you'll find that they are so well liked and received that people often replace all of their socks with these. I'm doing this now. I've already invested over 100 dollars in socks because all my old socks feel like utter paper bags on my feet. And besides, my feet are worth taking care of... I'm going to be using them all of my life! I now have several pairs for work and play and I'm happy to have found something that really makes my feet feel good.
I ordered 2 pair and have to say I would order more. These performed well in the conditions I was using them under. I was wearing them inside of a keen sandal during a canoe trip. When wet these did not feel heavy or clinging. I didn't notice them much. These definitely did not dry out as fast as I would have hoped, but that is why I had two pairs so that I could rotate them.
These seem to be very durable, I wore them while walking through a lake at one point and they held up great. I would even say they had their advantages over my shoes at some point.
I thought the fit was great and they just looked really cool too.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought these for my next Tough Mudder event.
Like my other ones, they will become my favorite socks for wet days.