- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 1 inches ; 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01A9LJ4OC
- Item model number: 1767
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,786 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Darn Tough Vermont Men's Vertex Tab No Show Ultra-Light
|Price:||$10.95 - $16.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- The lightest sock Darn Tough makes - 13g per sock
- True Seamless construction provides a smooth performance fit; no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Constructed from fine guage Merino wool which is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial
- Still made in Vermont, USA
- Still unconditionally guaranteed for life
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Looking for an ultra-light running sock that disappears when you put it on? Weighing in at a mere 13 grams per sock this is the lightest sock they make but still incredibly tough and comfortable. True Seamless construction reduces hotspots and blisters. Ultra high stitch count creates a super comfortable sock with a streamlined fit like no other. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable all-weather; sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor when you're laying down the miles. Plus they even have that handy lil' tab on the back so they slip on easy. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
He has some issues with sweating and the breath of these socks are great. He feels comfortable throughout the day and he's shoes and feet smell less. He enjoys the feel and has made no complaint.
Slowly I am acquiring new Darn Tough socks for him, pair by pair. I have also purchases two pairs for myself
The socks feel great to run in (I've only run in them once).
I originally purchased these, but the toes are squared off which, for me at least, creates an awkward bit of extra fabric next to my middle toes. I emailed Darn Tough and they exchanged this pair free of charge for the padded version, which do not have the same issue in the toes.
I own many styles of the Darn Tough socks, highly recommend them for Happy Feet...