|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 1 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||1405|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.10 shipping
+ $3.21 shipping
Dasco Pro 1405 Giant Circle Beam Compass with Rod, 12-Inch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.19 (45%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lets you scribe accurate circles up to 10-feet in diameter
- A handy, economical tool for both the contractor and do-it-yourselfers
- Comes with rod
- Pad printed with epoxy ink that is easily legible
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The DASCO PRO 1405 Giant Circle Beam Compass is a handy, economical tool for both the contractor and do-it-yourselfers. The DASCO PRO Giant Circle Beam Compass lets you scribe accurate circles up to 10-feet in diameter or larger using a 1/2-inch O.D. dowel rod, PVC or rigid metal tubing as the beam. Comes with rod. 12-Inch length. DASCO PRO tools are pad printed with epoxy ink that is easily legible. Made in the USA. DASCO PRO, Inc. offers a broad range of forged hand tools used for carpentry, masonry, and demolition. Their 89 year legacy brand incorporates time tested design, superior materials, and distinguishing technology. Construction professionals, home improvement enthusiasts and hobbyists alike ask for DASCO PRO striking tools because quality tools equal quality work. You don't have to be a Tradesman to be a DASCO PRO!.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- One of the few options for larger radius drawing tools that won't break the bank
- You can replace the beam with a wooden dowel or similar material to extend this to even longer lengths
- I originally chose this so I could easily swap out pens, however the diameter allowed by the the end clamp is limited to "pencil" size. It wouldn't be too hard to bore or carve the clamp to a slightly bigger diameter pen, but it would have been nice had it worked out of the box for what I wanted.
- The pivot and clamp are a cheaper plastic that may not hold up over time.
To make a larger radius circle than the included fiberglass rod I was able to attach to a 1/2" wooden dowel without difficulty.