Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Dash Masha 2X" and save 35% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Dash Masha 2X
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Make the fluffiest, smoothest mashed potatoes, purees, baby food, hummus, guacamole, dips, soups, cake mixes, apple sauce and more!
- The patented rotor-cone technology ensures a perfect, creamy texture every time.
- BPA-free appliance
- Dishwasher Safe attachments
- 1-year manufacturer warranty, recipe book and access to our growing database of recipes included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Make perfect homemade mashed potatoes, guacamole, homemade apple sauce and more in under a minute with minimal effort with the Dash Masha 2X. The patented rotor-cone technology ensures a perfect, creamy texture every time. Unprocess your food today with the recipe book that is included with purchase, and gain access to our database of thousands of recipes for free!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tip for whipped cream - use a [cold metal] bowl/container that allows the end to be able to fully submerge and use faster, angled up-and-down mixing. Work in batches if needed, otherwise you'll end up with something closer to butter.
Thankyou Dash Masha for coming up with this product!
I have destroyed 2 wand hand mixers, a blender, and a food processor from the gummy starchy resistance of the potatoes.
This machine works PERFECTLY!
It never overloads, because of the design.
The potatoes become smooth and mashy within a minute of use - without the addition of water or milk to thin it out!
The device itself is also well built! Feels very sturdy, like a proffesional kitchen piece.