Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker: 12 Egg Capacity Elec..." and save 32% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker: 12 Egg Capacity Electric Egg Cooker: Hard Boiled Eggs, Poached Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, Omelets, Steamed Vegetables, Seafood, Dumplings & More w/Auto Shut Off Feature Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker is based off the ORIGINAL (and most trusted) egg cooker on the market, for perfect eggs, your way, EVERY TIME, we guarantee it! Now with TWICE the egg cooking capacity!
- QUICK + EASY: Short on time? Simply choose your preferred eggs (or steamed food) and set the timer. The auto-shut off function prevents overcooking, and the buzzer will alert you when your eggs (or steamed foods) are ready. Its so simple, even your kids can use it
- VERSATILE: This is the PERFECT appliance for picky eaters, large families, or those who have busy schedules. Hard boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, and individual omelets, all within minutes of the push start button - it couldn’t be easier!
- 2 IN 1: Alleviate appliance clutter with the Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker. Steam vegetables, dumplings, seafood, warm tortillas, and more! Making full meals is a snap with the double decker tiers - the options are endless! Plus, its sleek design and trendy color options will accent any kitchen space
- INCLUDES: Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes a poaching tray, omelet bowl, egg holder trays, measuring cup, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Boil a dozen eggs in a flash using the Dash Deluxe Egg Cooker. Make up to 7 poached eggs or individual omelets at a time, or utilize the big omelette tray to make a one of a kind breakfast. Whether its soft, medium, hard boiled, poached, scrambled or an omelette, this egg cooker has you covered! This unique kitchen appliance allows you to heat tortillas and steam veggies as well! Unprocess your food today with the recipe book that is included with purchase, and gain access to our database of thousands of recipes for free!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd like to clear up a couple of misconceptions about the product. First it doesn't turn off automatically when the cooking is completed. The loud (annoying) buzzer sounds and the cooker goes into a cycle on/cycle off mode You have to turn it off, or unplug it, to completely shut it down.
Second a number of people have complained that the cord is too short. What a shame. Turn the unit over and you will see that the cord is wound around a spool built into the base. This allows the user to expose only the necessary length of cord which is safer.
Update: They are sending me a prepaid label to return the broken one and sending a replacement.
UPDATE: Received my replacement cooker and all is well. The return and replacement process was easy although it took a couple of weeks to receive the replacement. We're happy cooking eggs again.
Then I got this one. This has less features, but works better. It steams 12 eggs at a time versus the other which was only 8. The heating pan holds more water so it will steam for the entire 20 minutes to make hard boiled eggs.
There are no timer options, but it will buzz loudly at the end of 20 minutes. If you want soft boiled eggs, you will need to set an external timer. But I haven't tested it on less water, perhaps it will buzz when the water is evaporated, which would be a "workaround" for the timer issue. Maybe I'll test that next time. *UPDATE* on the included water cup there are lines that tell you where to fill for each type of egg doneness (as well as omelettes etc), but I find I need more water so the whites get cooked for soft boil etc.
The instructions for this are very clear, and at the same time simple. It is not a vegetable/food steamer per se, but I bet it could do it. Perhaps I'll test that too.
The unit includes a poached egg tray, as well as an omelette tray. One suggestion: move the steamer from under any cupboards or they will warp because of the steam release hole at the top of the unit. But this is not a detractor, the unit works very well.
All in all, if you only want to steam eggs, this is your machine!
This egg cooker provides a variety of ways to make eggs...hard, medium, or soft boiled...omelets and poached eggs.
This little egg cooker saved me so much time in making deviled eggs for Easter! Thank you!
If you use distilled water, it makes it easy to clean the inside base. After doing much research, this is the egg cooker I picked; I am
glad I waited until I found the best. Great company, fast shipping, and good clean packaging.
JUST ROLLED RIGHT OFF THE EGGS! Every single one of them we’re absolutely perfect! If you’re having trouble with your hard boiled eggs, BUY THIS!! So glad I did! It works like a dream! Anxious to try the other style of eggs it makes. This egg cooker is worth every dime for just the ease making hard boiled eggs to perfection.