4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
Dasung E-Ink Paperlike Pro 13.3" Monitor
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RETURN POLICY - Buy the Dasung Paperlike Pro with confidence knowing you can return it within 30 days if you're not satisfied or discover an issue. We are an authorized seller of the Dasung Paperlike Pro and offer an unmatched return policy for both U.S. and international customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- PROTECT YOUR EYES - The Dasung Paperlike Pro helps protect your eyes from Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). The world's first e ink monitor measures 13.3" with a resolution of 800 x 600 to 1600 x 1200, the highest e-ink resolution yet. The monitor doesn't emit a harsh backlight that can lead to eye issues, headaches, and insomnia. With Dasung's e-ink monitor, your eyes will be protected while writing code or browsing the internet. It can be a replacement for computer glasses that ease eye strain.
- EASY SETUP - The Paperlike Pro is easy to set up. When you purchase the e-paper display, it includes a HDMI and USB cable that plugs directly in to your computer or laptop. The HDMI connection transmits the display, while the USB connection powers the monitor. Also, the Paperlike Pro works with Windows, Mac (OS X 10.11 or higher), Linux and Ubuntu.
- NO GLARE - The Paperlike Pro is perfect for outdoor environments or high glare situations. With Dasung's Carta e-ink monitor, gone are the days of tilting or shading your monitor at the perfect angle to view the screen. This creates better sunlight readability and more productivity with your e-ink monitor while outdoors. The Paperlike Pro also works great in the dark, or low light situations. There are 4 different display modes that you can toggle between to meet your specific preference.
- PORTABLE - The Paperlike Pro was built with portability and convenience in mind. It's only 1/4 in thick and can fit easily in a briefcase or backpack. No power cord or battery is needed because it draws power directly from the USB cord plugged into your computer or laptop. It also includes a simple, collapsible stand.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Paperlike Pro by Dasung is an auxiliary computer monitor that protects your eyes - the first of its kind with E-Ink technology. It displays information like a piece of paper instead of emitting a harsh back light so you can work longer without eye pain, fatigue, or headaches caused by traditional monitors. Until now E-Ink has been limited to E-book readers. Paperlike is designed specifically as a computer monitor with a full 13.3" screen and quick speeds so you can type, code, browse the web and more. Just plug it into your computer with the included USB cable to mirror or extend your screen. It doesn't need a power cord or battery, so you can take it anywhere you go.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only major flaw is that it's not fast enough for video. It's just too choppy for video viewing but hopefully a future model will improve on that. Despite this flaw I still give it five stars because my work requires me to be online a lot and without it I'd be unemployed or blind.
Side note: If you use blue light filters (like f.lux) make sure you turn them off before using the E-Ink monitor. The filter will drastically affect the quality of the image on the E-Ink monitor. There's no point in having a blue light filter on an E-Ink monitor since there is no color.
Le vendeur SOL Computer est très accessible et répond très rapidement à chacune de nos questions.
What I particularly like about it is that you can work in two modes: one optimizes resolution, while the other optimizes speed. So, if I'm going to be on one window or doc for a while, I don't care so much about refresh rate. But if I'm going to do a lot of navigation, I can compromise the resolution for a much faster speed. You can switch back-and-forth between modes very quickly.
There is, of course, a refresh delay even with the faster speed (you need to wait a fraction of a second to see your cursor moves after you have moved it), but it's a heck of a lot better than the migraines I get from working many hours on my MacBook laptop.
The driver is not perfect: as yet it will only allow you to mirror your screen, and will not allow you to use it as a second side by side screen. However, they tell me they're working on this.
It's incredibly easy to set up: install the driver, plug the monitor in your USB port, run the app and then it's all set.
One last issue I am having, but I expect will be worked out soon, is that sometimes when my screensaver turns on, the monitor will reset, and I have to unplug and plug it in again and launch the app. Again, this is far from a dealbreaker.
I give this five stars not because it is perfect, but because it is the best option I know of after weeks of research. And the problems that do exist are relatively minor, and I expect to be resolved soon.
I work at a Silicon Valley startup and spend a lot of time in front of a screen.
I’ve been using it for translating, coding, email, etc. For anything involving text on a page, the Paperlike is incredible. I wouldn’t use it for video though.
A cool side effect of this is that you literally can’t use it for any of th distracting things on the web, which makes it even more valuable for getting stuff done.
I’ve stared at it for 10 hours straight while translating and coding, and afterwards my eyes/brain felt as though I’d been reading g a book.