Dasung E-Ink Paper Like 3 HD 13.3" Monitor (No Front-Light, No Touch)
|Display Size||13.3 Inches|
|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI|
|Color||Dasung Paper Like 3|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CERTIFIED DISTRIBUTOR RETURN POLICY - Buy the Dasung Paper Like 3 HD with confidence knowing you can return it within 30 days if you're not satisfied or discover an issue. We are an authorized seller of the Dasung Paper Like 3 HD and offer an unmatched return policy for both U.S. and international customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- PAPER LIKE 3 HD IMPROVEMENTS - The world's first e ink monitor measures 13.3" with a high definition, retina display boasting a resolution of 2200 x 1650. This is the highest e-ink resolution yet. Also, improvements were made to increase speed and reduce latency, and software updates improves the overall user experience. The Paper Like 3 HD still maintains its sleek and portable design measuring about .25’’ thick.
- PROTECT YOUR EYES - The Dasung Paper Like 3 HD helps protect your eyes from Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). The monitor doesn't emit a harsh backlight that can lead to eye issues, headaches, and insomnia. With Dasung's e-ink monitor, your eyes will be protected while writing code or browsing the internet. It can be a replacement for computer glasses that ease eye strain.
- EASY SETUP - The Paper Like 3 HD is easy to set up. It includes a HDMI and USB cable that plugs directly into your computer or laptop, and also a stand. The HDMI connection transmits the display, while the USB connection powers the monitor. No power cord or battery is needed because it draws power directly from the USB cord plugged into your device. The Paper Like 3 HD works with Windows, Mac (OS X 10.11 or higher), Linux, Ubuntu, iPhone, and iPad.
- NO GLARE - The Paper Like 3 HD is perfect for outdoor environments or high glare situations. With Dasung's Carta e-ink monitor, gone are the days of tilting or shading your monitor at the perfect angle to view the screen. This creates better sunlight readability and more productivity with your e-ink monitor while outdoors. The Paper Like 3 HD also works great in low light settings. There are 4 different display modes that you can toggle between to meet your specific preference.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Asus VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080P IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor White
ASUS Designo Curve MX38VC 37.5" Monitor Uwqhd IPS Eye Care with Qi Charging, DP, HDMI, Adaptive-Sync, Space Gray + Black
Asus VT168H 15.6” 1366x768 HDMI VGA 10-Point Touch Eye Care Monitor, 15.6-inch
BenQ 32 inch, 4K UHD Monitor, IPS Panel, sRGB and Rec. 709 PD3200U
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||SOL Computer||Amazon.com||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2200 x 1650||1920x1080 pixels||3840 x 1600 pixels||1366x768 pixels||3840x2160 pixels|
|Screen Size||13.3 inches||23 inches||37.5 inches||15.6 inches||32 inches|
|Mounting Type||VESA 75mm x 75mm||Wall Mount||—||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
|Size||Paper Like 3 13.3"||23 Inch||37.5" WQHD, Curved, Qi Charging||15.6” Touch Screen||31.5" 4K|
The Paper Like 3 HD by Dasung is an auxiliary computer monitor that protects your eyes - the first of its kind with E-Ink technology. It displays information like a piece of paper instead of emitting a harsh backlight so you can work longer without eye pain, fatigue, or headaches caused by traditional monitors. Until now E-Ink has been limited to E-book readers. Paper Like is designed specifically as a computer monitor with a full 13.3" screen and quick speeds so you can type, code, browse the web and more. Just plug it into your computer with the included USB cable to mirror or extend your screen. It doesn't need a power cord or battery, so you can take it anywhere you go.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unsure which would be better, I bought the both the Dasung Paper Like Pro and the Onxy Boox Max.
The main purpose of our use is for my husband to use this when he writes blog articles, etc. When writing there is so much staring at a screen and we hoped this would alleviate the strain.
Although the Boox has more features (is more like a tablet) we found some of the features unnecessary for our use. The Boox can be used for web browsing easier, but because the quality of the refresh rate is so slow, we found web browsing to be laborious. It seems like the screen is slow and the ink does not clear as fast which makes the text hard to read causing further eye strain.
The Dasung has less features, but there is absolutely NO Doubt it is a superior device. It is faster and keeps the ink clear so you can read the screen easily. I thought for sure we would keep the Boox over the Dasung, but the Boox was returned.
For the purposes of writing and reading an ink screen the Dasung has a much higher quality! Hope this helps someone who needs eye strain relief.
Although shadowing effects can easily be seen after a dark object disappears on the screen and it is slightly slower when trying to move something fast (i.e. mouse cursor, window, etc.), these are not problems at all for me. I am using this monitor mostly for coding (in Vim editor) and since I can't feel any lag in typing, I am very happy with it so far.
I am using this monitor as an extended display with my MacBook Pro. I decrease my MacBook's brightness to zero when I don't need color or I don't need to play a video on it.
Other than changing to light theme, I also made some configurations on Accesibility settings to optimize my MacBook for Dasung monitor. Fiddling with the options under the Display section inside Accesibility settings (such as reducing motion, etc.) yields better results.
The last thing I should mention is that, since Dasung monitor has no backlight, illumination of your working environment comes into prominence.
I also have paper like pro. The resolution is low and need driver for mac. This version, paperlike 3 HD. Is much better. To my surprise, I have not used my regular monitor for work for a week. This is a solid product.
Besides eye protection, I feel my reading comprehension is better on eink display.
The 2 main things you'll miss about a color monitor are finding hyperlinks in text and syntax highlighting.
update: after about 2 years using this screen, it is still working perfectly. very happy with this monitor. long live dasung! I hope they make a bigger screen