Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2012
I bought this book to try and save money because books are so expensive. First it took almost a week for the book to be shipped. Finally when I emailed the seller did they ship my book. Then we I received the book it had no CD-ROM (when the name said "with CD-ROM")then there are pages missing. Important pages. Like the whole first project! So not only am I further behind in my class because of the delay, now I don't even have all the materials. I would have been better off paying the full price instead of going cheap and getting screwed because of this book. I hope I can catch up in my class but because of this book, I be spending alot of my time now scrabbling to catch up. Don't buy this book! I've bought many things on amazon.com and have never had a bad product until now!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on September 19, 2014
It seems Ok..not quite what I was expecting but for data entry practice it will work
on October 14, 2012
The book has served its purpose but, it did not come with the CD that was said to come with it. This was an inconvenience and I had to make other arrangements.
2 helpful votes
on August 7, 2013
I purchased the Data Entry book room you when I put the CD ROM in it did not work. When I tried to return it you said that the date has expired. I just opened the package this week when I got my new computer. I now know that you sell very bad thing. I will not be doing business with you anymore do to this situation.
on September 8, 2011
I just noticed today that the book is missing a page. I'm not sure if there are any other pages missing from the book. The only reason I noticed this is because I was doing one of my homework assignments and now I'm not going to be able to complete this assignment because of that missing page. It is very sad that this happened.
on April 8, 2015
I like it because it's very compatible to the previous editions in the past.
Thank you.
on October 15, 2015
Book in good shape. No CD. Disappointed.
on December 7, 2014
In good conditions. Thanks.
on July 19, 2009
The book comes with a cd it's easy to understand has good lessons and is easy to learn!
3 helpful votes