Datacolor Spyder5PRO – Designed for Serious Photographers and Designers (S5P100)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Advanced color accuracy solution for all of your laptop and desktop displays - See, share and print your images just as you intended with confidence. Fast and easy, full calibration takes only about five minutes to ensure color accuracy; Profiles : RGB Monitor
- Room light monitoring determines optimal monitor brightness so you see fine shadow detail and highlights in your photos, ensuring your edited images match your prints.
- “Before and After” evaluation of your calibration results using your own photographs, to focus on details that are important to you. "Please make sure that there is no direct light falling on your display as this could have an adverse effect on your calibration"
- Display Analysis feature lets you evaluate and compare the performance of all of your laptop and desktop monitors. In less than five minutes, Spyder5PRO calibrates your monitor to ensure color accuracy and consistency. Not only will photo editing be easier, you will spend less time in the “print-edit-print” cycle and waste less ink and paper.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why Calibrate Your Monitor
Most monitors come out of the box with the brightness set too high and with oversaturated colors – plus they degrade over time. Your display is the window into your digital image, you need to be able to trust it. Spyder5 calibrates your display to an industry color reference standard to ensure your colors are accurate for better print matching. Your image editing will be easier and faster, you’ll spend less time in the 'print-edit-print' cycle, and you’ll waste less ink and paper.
Top 5 Reasons to Calibrate Your Display
- Monitors display colors differently.
- People see colors differently.
- Prints don’t match your monitor.
- Image colors are not true to life.
- Save time and money.
Room Light Monitoring
Spyder5PRO has an integrated room light sensor that continually measures your unique lighting conditions and alerts you if there's been a change among three ambient light levels. Then you can choose to either modify your calibration settings or adjust your room lighting to assure optimal color accuracy.
True Color in A Flash
Spyder5PRO creates a unique color profile for each of your monitors and adjusts their brightness level based on your room lighting. Say goodbye to time wasted on manually correcting your monitor’s preset settings without success. Now you can see the true colors of your photographs, both on screen and in print. Skin tones will be accurate and the blue sky you shot is going to look blue – not cyan.
Next generation Spyder technology comes with a colorimeter that's compact, portable and protected. It includes a dual purpose lens cap and counterweight, and guarantees improved tonal response with the industry's only patented 7-detector optical engine.
Fast & Easy
Spyder5PRO software is extremely easy to use and offers a simple step by step wizard plus advanced options for the serious photographer. There is no need to learn color management theory because the new interactive help provides simple to understand explanations for every step and term. The software guides you through the calibration process so you can move quickly on to view, edit, and print your photos with color confidence.
Personalized ‘Before And After’ With Spyderproof
See the nuances that matter most with a 'Before and After' evaluation of your calibration results using your own image, or a professional Datacolor composite image. SpyderProof gives you confidence that your monitors achieve precise color accuracy.
It's important to know the characteristics of your display when doing color-reliable work. Get to know how your monitors perform with the Display Analysis feature, which allows you to compare the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response and white point across all of your laptop and desktop monitors.
- Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8.0, 8.1 32/64, 10 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Monitor resolution 1280x768 or greater, 16-bit video card (24 bit recommended), 1GB of available RAM, 500 MB of available hard disk.
- Internet connection for software download.
- USB port
What You Get
- Spyder5 Colorimeter
- Welcome Card with software download link and warranty registration.
- Software Serial Number
- Reusable storage box
|Designed For||Hobbyist photographers seeking a simple monitor color calibration solution||Serious photographers and designers seeking a full-featured and advanced color accuracy solution||Professional photographers, studios, and calibration perfectionists seeking ultimate control of their color workflow|
|Hardware Calibration Device||Spyder5 Colorimeter||Spyder5 Colorimeter||Spyder5 Colorimeter|
|Software||4 Step Process & Interactive help||Wizard, Interactive Help, Advanced Features||Wizard, Interactive Help, Expert Console, Suite of Expert Features|
|Calibration Settings||Fixed (2)||16 Choices||Unlimited choices, user-defined, and Rec.709 for videography|
|Multiple Monitor Support||Laptops & Desktop Monitors||Laptops & Desktop Monitors||Laptops, Desktop Monitors, Front Projectors & Studio Match Assistant|
|Before & After Calibration Evaluation||Standard Datacolor Image||Standard Datacolor Image & Imported User Images||Standard Datacolor Image & Imported User Images (Full Screen Mode)|
|Room Light Monitoring||None||3 Ambient Light Settings||5 Ambient Light Settings|
|Fast Recalibration Option||None||Yes||Yes|
|Display Analysis||None||Basic||Advanced including Screen Uniformity|
Advanced color accuracy solution, with room lighting settings for optimal monitor brightness, to help you get true colors on screen and in print. Advanced-featured, interactive calibration for laptop and desktop monitors.