Add to your order
Other Sellers on Amazon
Datacolor SpyderX Pro – Monitor Calibration Designed for Serious Photographers and Designers - SXP100
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||3"L x 3"W|
|Unit Count||1.0 Count|
|Screen Surface Description||Glossy|
|Model Name||SpyderX Pro|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE FASTEST SPYDER EVER: Calibrating your monitor to achieve color precision now takes just a minute or two – several times faster than previous models.
- THE MOST ACCURATE SPYDER EVER: Groundbreaking lens-based color engine provides a higher level of color accuracy for multiple monitors. SpyderX Pro features room-light monitoring, automatic profile changing and significantly more precise screen color, shadow detail and white balance.
- .THE EASIEST-TO-USE SPYDER EVER: SpyderX Pro is so intuitive, you don’t have to be a color expert. It features quick and easy single-click calibration and wizard workflow with 12 predefined calibration targets for advanced color accuracy.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE INSTANTLY: SpyderProof functionality provides before-and-after evaluation of your display and allows you to see the difference using your own images.
- MONITOR TECHNOLOGIES CHANGE AND IMPROVE OVER TIME: SpyderX Pro assures you support for the latest screen types, recent resolutions and gamuts.
- SpyderX Pro is fully supported on Windows 7 32/64 and above as well as Mac OS X 10.10 and above. The monitor resolution needs to be 1280×768 or greater, a 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended) is required, 1GB of available RAM and 500MB of available hard disk. An Internet connection for software download is also required.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
SpyderX Pro Features
Superior Colorimeter Technology
Based on years of research, SpyderX is a completely new, more accurate way of measuring color. Our groundbreaking lens-based color engine technology features higher light sensitivity and more advanced sensors, so you can experience significantly more precise screen color, white balance and shadow detail.
Whether you are looking for a quick calibration or a customized color profile, SpyderX gives you easy-to-use solutions. SpyderX Pro offers One-click Calibration and Step-by-step Assistant modes, along with interactive help every step of the way.
Calibrate All Of Your Monitors
SpyderX allows you to calibrate multiple laptops and desktop monitors and supports the latest display technologies, so you can be confident that your colors are always accurate no matter which of your computers or displays you are working on.
Spyderproof: Before & After
With our SpyderProof feature, you’ll see the difference right before your eyes. Just one click allows you to compare your monitor colors before and after calibration and see the nuances that matter most. Try it with a Datacolor composite image or upload your own favorite photos.
Room Light Monitoring
SpyderX features an integrated ambient light sensor that can measure your room light throughout the day allowing you to adjust your display brightness and contrast to ideal levels. The software can either warn you to recalibrate or do it automatically using custom profiles based on light level. SpyderX Pro features 5 ambient light settings.
Monitor Performance Analysis
It’s important to know how your monitors perform during color-critical work. With the SpyderX Pro basic Display Analysis feature, you can better understand the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response and white point of your monitors.
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
Supported Display Technologies & Usb Protocols
- All recent computer display types
- USB 1.1, USB 2.X and USB 3.X
- USB A plug, also compatible with USB A>C adapters for use in USB C ports
- Windows 7 32/64 and above
- Mac OS X 10.10 and above
- Monitor Resolution 1280x768 or greater
- 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended)
- 1GB of available RAM
- 500MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download
|SpyderX Pro Advanced Monitor Calibration||SpyderX Elite Expert Monitor Calibration||Feature Description|
|Single Click & Wizard Calibration Capability||✓||✓||Fast & easy calibration modes|
|Multiple Monitor Support/Ambient Light Monitoring&Profile Switching/Before&After Calibration Review||✓||✓||Supports calibration of multiple displays / Can adjust for room light changes / Shows before & after comparison of display calibration|
|Display Mapping & Analysis Tools||Basic||Advanced||Offers tools to check the quality of your display|
|Calibration Setting Choices||12||Unlimited||Calibration options (combinations of gamma, white point and brightness)|
|Expert Console Calibration||✓||All-in-one calibration control panel|
|Video & Cinema Calibration Targets||✓||Calibration targets for motion work|
|Soft Proof of Print Results||✓||Soft proofing with print output preview|
|Projector Calibration||✓||Calibrates digital projectors|
|Display Matching in Studio||✓||Defines a studio standard for all displays to be matched (StudioMatch)|
|Visual Fine Tuning for Side-by-side Display Match||✓||Precisely tune side-by-side displays|