- File Size: 4273 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Publisher: Revell (July 21, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 21, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0112WVWTW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#787,213 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #928 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage
- #949 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- #1964 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage & Long-Term Relationships
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
Save $1.00 (33%)
10 Hot Date Night Ideas for Married Couples: A Hot Mama Challenge Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 for two reasons. One is that while the book itself is solid, it is an advertisement for another book. It isn't clear if the content on that newer book includes this shorter ebook or not. I actually wouldn't mind reading the advertised book if there are new date ideas in it :) so in a way, the advertising is working. But for some reason it bothers me a little. Like I downloaded a teaser or a commercial instead of a stand alone book. I suppose you don't get that too much anymore as everything has advertising.
Second, the authors are Christian. And I am not trying to say that is a bad thing at all! It is evident from the description that this is their world view so you know, don't read it if Christian references will be irritating to you. The book has a few biblical references and typical evangelical phrases about blessing each other and such. This is fine, but if they were to remove all those references they could bless a larger audience and reach beyond the Christian consumer. Again, the content and ideas are great and it would work for people of all religions or non-belief so it's a shame to limit the audience when your message is more universal. And I know people who could benefit from a book like this who would not read it due to Christian language.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage & Long-Term Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage