Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Dateable: Are You? Are They? Paperback – August 1, 2003
Enhance your purchase
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Frequently bought together
From the Inside Flap
"Justin Lookadoo understands teens and what's even more amazing they understand him."--Vicki Spriggs, executive director, Texas Juvenile Probation Commission
"Wherever he goes he is like the pied-piper of teens. They follow him around just waiting for him to say something that will change their lives."--Andy Hyde, publisher, The Clever Factory
"Justin Lookadoo communicates to youth, adults and entire families. He has a powerful, unique and highly effective way of reaching kids. Wow...do they ever listen!"--Josh McDowell, Josh McDowell Ministries
"I sincerely believe if our students had heard Justin speak when they were teens many would not be locked up in our prison now."--Bud Gossett, retired principal, Windham School District, Texas Department of Criminal Justice
"After a motorcycle accident put big white scars across my arms and stomach I was sure I would never enter another beauty pageant. Justin (Lookadoo) taught me to stay focused, work hard, use a little black body paint and develop the courage to go on."--Sheena Simmons, Miss East Texas, Miss Texas USA Contestant
"It has been said that procrastination occurs because of lack of enthusiasm. If that is the case then Justin (Lookadoo) should never be troubled with procrastination because he has more enthusiasm than any person I have ever seen."--Michelle Miller, assistant principal, Rice Elementary
From the Back Cover
How Dateable are you? Check out this book and increase your Dateability!
Girls, did you know?
- Guys will lie to you to get what they want
- If he'll do it for you, he'll do it to you
- If he doesn't call it doesn't mean he hates you
- A guy will treat you like you are dressed
- You might be talking too much
- He doesn't want sex with you because he loves you, he wants it 'cuz you're a girl and you're willing
- Guys love a mystery
Guys, did you know?
- If you're too scared to ask her, then you're not man enough to go out with her
- Girls will lie to themselves to get what they want
- Girls love it when you plan things
- You control how far you go
- Girls have their own kind of porn
- You can be a "real man" without becoming a "bad boy"
- Girls don't understand you
Hometown: Tyler, Texas
Favorite Food: Fast
Favorite Color: Eggplant
Favorite Book: The ones he writes
Hobbies: Origami, lawn bowling
Dateability: * * * * ½ (Stars)
Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
Favorite Food: Yes
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Book: Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography
Hobbies: Spear fishing, Ham radio
Dateability: * * * * * (Stars)
Check out more about being Dateable at lookadoo.com
- Publisher : Revell; Reprinted edition (August 1, 2003)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 226 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0800759117
- ISBN-13 : 978-0800759117
- Reading age : 14 years and up
- Grade level : 9 and up
- Item Weight : 11.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.51 x 0.48 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #240,634 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The sender/ seller is also trustworthy :)