- Size (LWH): 3.6 inches, 0.75 inches, 1.5 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
Datexx Power Now USB Mobile Phone Battery Charger with Smart Jack and LED Light - Retail Packaging - Black
|Price:||$30.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Charges FULLY anywhere without an outlet using 2400 mA of power. Included all iPhone, iPod/iTouch, Android, Blackberry, GPS, USB digital cameras, USB Bluetooth Headsets, and all USB phones
- Smart Jack feature holds its charged power for one year
- Comes with a super bright 1W LED flashlight for safety and emergencies
- Smart circuit protects Smartphone's and built-in battery
- Phone charging time: 90 - 120 minutes, Unit charging time: about 5 hours
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I expected it to be a bit heavier, but its only about 3-2 oz.
the charger IS ready to use right out of the box. it came fully charged.
its nice and small, so my wife can keep it in her purse without it getting in the way.
it charges REALLY fast. I mean faster than my car charger.
I haven't had the year to test it yet, but it has held its own so far.
only issue is the color, I got it in green, and kinda wish I had gotten the black. Maybe they can make more colors?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Handy little tool to keep around for those times you don't have a power outlet available.It also has a flashlight on one end and I have already used it.Published 20 months ago by Alice Cooper
This is a smartphone life saver, especially with this new policy that your electronics cannot be dead when you go through airport security.Published 23 months ago by Claudia Martinez