Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on August 4, 2010
I was looking for some real-life advice on the issues that crop up in older woman/younger man relationships. More than half of the book is about finding and attracting younger men, which is fine if that is what you're trying to do. The advice about self confidence is spot on and very useful, as is the information about starting and keeping a real relationship going with someone younger.

I was not happy with the regular use of the term "Boy Toy". I consider my boyfriend a partner and human being, not a boy or a toy, and thought this was as offensive as the word "cougar". In fact, one of the problems I have is with people assuming our relationship is purely sexual, so the reinforcement of the "Boy Toy" stereotype was very off-putting.
on September 8, 2009
This book helps women to transform traditional thinking and gives you a larger insight about the real consequences to dating younger men. The author is right about double standards in the American society and how both women and men create problems for women who want to open up more options for themselves. I suppose I wanted to know more about how younger men deal with the double standards. I would have enjoyed a chapter interviewing the younger male and getting a better idea on why they really want to be with older women. The book offered a perspective on the prejudices in this dating style. I wanted to know more about the attraction.
on February 3, 2017
Two much sexual content. I threw the book away. The book focused more on sex and seduction by the women,.than Love and relationships
on January 17, 2014
Lots of useful information. Glad to see the sugar-momma myth debunked. The day of the older man providing security in trade for an obedient woman has passed. Thankfully we live in a world where women can choose to date whoever they like...fair at last :)
on March 30, 2014
Not a lot of earth shattering information…. Not overly mind blowing or thought provoking… Was looking for something with a little more insight. It's an OK read...