Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on November 6, 2015
I was led to Sufi forms of prayer and meditation by Mrs. Tweedie's successor Llewellyn Vaugn Lee whose own book Bond of the Beloved is to the say the least inspiring. I am still reading Daughter of Fire but was afraid I wouldn't be asked to review about it again. I read a few chapters every day. It is 800 pages long and I feel as if I am right there with her in the difficulties as well as the sweet moments of her training. The book is said to out of print but you can get it either used from Amazon as I did or order it from Vaughn Lee's Golden Sufi Center in California. This is a book for the ages.
on January 25, 2016
A book for those who have been on the path awhile and understand the need for an inner life.
on June 24, 2014
This book was like reading my own life, even though I had nothing in common with the outer circumstances she spoke of. It draws you into your heart and opens a portal to begin life over again from the inside of your heart. Probably the best book I ever read and it began the spiritual journey for me. There are groups all over the world that have formed doing this meditation which leads to love, peace, growth, light and The Divine within.
on September 16, 2014
Great Book!! Very helpful for someone like me that is on a deep spiritual journey. I felt like I walked with her through the entire book and in some parts of the book, she and I were the same.

I thank God for this woman and people like her that write and leave such hope for those like myself. A Good Read for anyone searching for Truth.
on October 31, 2014
How have I missed coming across this book for 40 years??? Like rolling in a bed of divine roses - thorns and all!
on August 4, 2015
Irina is a dear soul. I haven't read her words but know, through her presence that as an entity, she reveals herself through the words; This title was a gift to one of my dearest friends. I do hope she finds it … meaningful. Comforting.
on November 29, 2014
Take this one in small bites...it is deep.
on July 12, 2013
This book is wonderful. It gives deep insight into a world many people rarely experience or understand. The sensitivity and honest style of writing and description takes one on a travel into a world quite different from many. A true mystical journey.
on December 6, 2014
learned a lot from this book, long read, but worth it
on April 18, 2013
I found this to be a powerful book which described experiences similar to mine. It is encouragement on a very lonely path!