Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 51-60 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on May 12, 2015
Really funny read but true.
on August 19, 2014
It will keep you laughing.
on June 29, 2016
What a fun book to read!
on June 7, 2015
hey ho
on October 5, 2014
Great!
on April 18, 2014
The humor will be largely wasted on a spouse or significant other. Dave may be an acquired taste. I do enjoy him, but this isn't his best.
on March 11, 2012
i enjoyed this Dave Barry book all the way! My kind of humor. I've read other books by the author but this wins the cake!!!
on February 24, 2013
Funny at times. I found most of it to be rehashed through the ages, but there was some originality to it.
on August 4, 2014
Not as funny as I thought it would be
on September 29, 2012
I believe Dave Barry is trying to be funny, but I find this book completely insulting ... to guys, to women, and to his readers. I wish I had known the kind of language he uses and how crass he can be. Definitely would not have bought this one.