CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Daveliou Calligraphy Pen Set - 12-Piece Kit - FREE Glass Pen - 5 Nib & 5 Ink Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DURABLE & RESILIENT: The Daveliou artist grade Calligraphy® Pen Set is produced in our manufacturing facility working in partnership with some of the finest pen and ink making families, pioneering new writing tools and state-of-the-art technologies, but always respecting the tradition of expertly crafted products and design. It offers the beginner, student or professional calligrapher premium quality at an affordable price.
- VERSATILE ASSORTMENT: The 12 piece deluxe calligraphy dip pen set comes in an elegant case complete with a comprehensive range of nib sizes and ink colors for use on all media. Our beautiful writing instruments are individually made by hand with luxury birch wood or glass handles and stainless steel nibs tipped with iridium alloy to protect from wear, fashioned by skilled pen makers who can take up to 6 years to master their craft.
- ROBUST DESIGN: This traditional set blends a centuries-old art form with your unique ‘hand’ for a creation conveyed in thought and design. Our dip pens provide superior control and stability delivering smoothness and an easy ink flow. The pen design allows fool-proof writing helping you hit that sweet spot with ease. The long well-balanced pen body provides a comfortable writing experience. The interchangeable glass nib, wooden nib and 5 reservoir nibs allows for easy cleaning.
- ADVANCED ORIGINATION: Our laboratory ink formulation is made without animal by-products or dispersing agents, providing safe vibrant non-toxic soluble dyes and pigments suspended in acrylic shellac, enabling optimal flow to give color brilliance with durable lightfastness that will not deteriorate or fade. The pen set comes with 5 nibs that can be used with either the glass or wooden pen holder. They dispense ink smoothly delivering amazing flexibility for a wide range of line variation.
- 1-YEAR GUARANTEE: Backed up by a 100% money back guarantee. If you have any problems, we’ll replace your pen set or give you your money back - we won’t let you down. Daveliou offer creative solutions, reliability and exceptional service to our customers. Perfect for beginners, students and advanced calligraphers - makes an ideal gift!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Daveliou Calligraphy Pen Set - 12-Piece Kit - FREE Glass Pen - 5 Nib & 5 Ink Set
Staedtler Calligraphy Pen Set, 33 Pieces B0009RRTBM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Daveliou||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Finest Impressions|
|Item Dimensions||4.72 x 12.91 x 1.57 in||1.15 x 9.25 x 7.65 in||1.06 x 9 x 7.75 in||5.9 x 7.1 x 1.3 in|
Special offers and product promotions
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Daveliou Calligraphy Pen Set - 12-Piece Kit - FREE...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 39% off the $56.92 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
12 Piece Premium-Grade Calligraphy Pen Set
The Secret Behind Penmanship... is expression in each stroke!
“Every artist dips his pen in his own soul, and scribbles his nature into his handwriting.”
Exceptional Quality at Significant Savings!
The Daveliou Calligraphy 12-Piece set contains exceptional pens, inks and nibs for artistic mastery. The art of writing by hand makes your text meaningful and tangible - the hand puts emotions and ideas down on paper beautifully:
- Re-invent your writing style and discover the joys of dip pens and learning to work with them
- Combine nib flexibility and pressure with a specialty nib to produce elegant effects
- Luxury ink with 5 vibrant shades to help bring inspiration to your writing
- Instruction booklet includes tips and steps to beautiful penmanship.
Crafted to Exacting Standards
Writing is one of mankind’s greatest skills and this set offers versatility without expense - the results are expressive:
- Comfortable to hold 6.7” long x 0.4” diameter hand finished birch wood and 5.9“ x 0.6” blown glass penholders
- 0.33 fl oz Ink color palette with a range of 5 beautiful shades to work with; Black, Indigo, Blue, Red, and Green
- 5 reservoir nibs sized extra fine 1, fine 2, medium 3, broad 4, extra broad 5
- Secure nib mounting and ease of nib exchange.
Your pens are an investment. Thorough cleaning after each session helps performance and longevity.
No Risk Guarantee
Backed by a No-Hassle Lifetime Free Replacement Pledge.
Nothing can replace your signature…
Click the ‘Add To Cart’ at the Top of this Page NOW!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
4/25/2016 Update: I was contacted by Daveliou's Shirley. She explained how to open the ink bottles and explained the issues with the pen nibs. She also send a PDF version of the instructions, and graciously apologized and offered a second set to make up for my inconvenience. Great customer service thus far. I placed the second order and will update again once I am able to use the new set.
5/2/2016 Update: I received a code to purchase a second set. I received the second set within a few days.
The ink vials are narrow at the mouth, so they are difficult to dip into when they are full. Once you use half of the ink, it will be impossible to dip from them. Perhaps they are designed to be poured into a separate container. That being said, the ink must be of some quality, because it's impossible to get off your hands after fumbling with the junk nibs attached to the sloppy handle, drawing ink from the ridiculous vials.
However, I am not to blame for the poorly assembled glass pen. The glass pen's tip assembly was glued so askew that writing with the pen was uncomfortable and awkward. It was bad enough that, to save myself the hassle of returning, I actually took a heat gun to the tip, softened the glue, and completely removed the entire tip assembly. From there I cleaned off all the old glue and reassembled the tip (straight this time...) with some 2 part epoxy. Now the glass pen's great! In a nutshell, quality control seems to be lacking. For this I took away one star.
To end on a positive note: the nib that comes attached to the wooden pen writes butter-smooth. Overall I am happy--green fingers and all.