Daveliou Paint Brushes & Palette Set - 12 Brushes - 12 Acrylic Non-Toxic Paints - Wooden Palette
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DURABLE & RESILIENT: The Daveliou artist grade Acrylic Paints Brushes and Palette are manufactured in our manufacturing facility working in partnership with some of the finest brush and paint making families, pioneering new artist tools and newest technologies, but always respecting the tradition of hand crafted products. Ideal for studio and outdoor setup, and more…
- VERSATILE ASSORTMENT: Traditional hand-finished lightweight palettes are designed for balance and comfort reducing hand-strain and fatigue, perfect for extended painting sessions in acrylics or oils! Manufactured from ethically sustainable wood that’s durable and economical. For best results treat with 2 coats of linseed or tung oil before using. Our 12 long handle brushes come complete with a comprehensive set of shapes, sizes and 2 brush fiber types (Bristle & Nylon) for all media.
- SUPERIOR PIGMENT EMULSION: Our laboratory formulation is derived from Western and Eastern styles utilizing up-to-date organic and inorganic pigments with water-based acrylic elastic binders, designed to preserve brush handling qualities intrinsic in extra fine oil techniques. Pigment suspension in acrylic polymer emulsion that’s brushable, retains peaks and ridges, builds thick layers with relief features that are literally sculptural, or thin layers and washes that resemble watercolors.
- ADVANCED FIBER PROTECTION: A protective 'snap' is applied to safeguard head integrity and shape during shipping that harnesses brush performance until used. Avoid applying excessive pressure on snapped fibers, as this may damage them. The snap is simply dissolved by swilling the brush head in clean lukewarm water for 30 seconds until the stiffness has gone. It is normal for a few stray fibers to come free at first, 5 to 7% can be expected, but this should quickly settle down.
- 1-YEAR GUARANTEE: Backed up by a no questions asked 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you have any problems, we’ll replace your brushes or give you your money back - rest assured we won’t let you down. Daveliou offer creative solutions, reliability and exceptional service to our customers. Perfect for kids, students and advanced painters - makes an ideal gift!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
12 Acrylic Paints, Brushes & Palette Set
The Secret Behind Every Great Artist… is expression in each paint brush stroke!
“Every Painting is a Highway of Imagination.”
Exceptional Quality at Significant Savings!
The Daveliou premium-grade Palette Set is crafted to exacting standards offering artistic mastery. Designated color-coded brushes for acrylic watercolor oil:
- 6 Yellow Handle ‘Bristle’ for acrylic or oil
- 6 Neutral Handle ‘Nylon’ for acrylic or watercolor
- 12 Non-toxic 12ml acrylic paint tubes for perfect coverage and opacity
- 1 Traditional finish lightweight wooden palette great for acrylics, oils, alkyds
- Safe for educational and nail art usage.
Crafted to Exacting Standards
This artist set offers versatility without expense; with the added bonus of long handle brushes and a variety of the most popular vivid paint colors. All created for discernment:
- Scrutinized assortment of the most popular brush shapes and sizes - Angle, Filbert, Fan, Flat, Round
- RoHS Compliance and conformance to ASTM D-4236 and EN71-3 (CE) standards
- Ideal acrylic working viscosity, miscibility, solubility, drying time structures
- Protective screw caps preserve paint quality and extend lifespan
- Squeeze tubes provide exact efficient paint application.
Your paints and brushes are an investment. Thorough cleaning after each session helps performance and longevity.
No Risk Guarantee
Backed by a No-Hassle Lifetime Free Replacement Pledge.
Start enjoying and growing your artistic skills…
Click the ‘Add To Cart’ at the Top of this Page NOW!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This isn't a set that professional artists would use, but nevertheless it is very good quality that will give great results for amateurs and students. It's also great fun to use - the traditional artist's palette is of good quality wood that offers a stable painting base.
As with other Daveliou artists products the materials are of high quality overall. The acrylic paints supplied are in a range of the most popular colours, including a good quality white.
The bristle and nylon brushes are those which beginners will find most useful, having round, filbert, flat, angular flat, pointed round, fan and pointed shapes.
The cotton brush rolls and paint tube holders available separately from Daveliou are priced very reasonably and offer a good solution for storage of these items - if giving this set as a gift it may be worth popping these in as well.
A really good gift for budding artists and improvers who don't yet want to invest in premium paints and brushes at $10 a tube or professional brushes at $35+ a set.
I received this set to review without cost, this is my honest and unbiased opinion.
The set includes a proper-sized wooden palette, which I think is so much nicer than a disposable plastic dish, not least because it is shaped to be held in your hand. Whether you paint out of doors or inside a room, having your paints close to you is definitely an advantage, especially if you use an easel. There is also a very fine assortment of twelve tubes of acrylic paints (12 ml), gorgeous, saturated colours that are easy to mix and a pleasure to handle. And to give you plenty of artistic choices with the application, twelve acrylic-appropriate brushes are provided of two different types: six each with nylon and bristle heads. The brushes are also of very fine quality, with smooth and very long wooden handles and tight ferrules that keep the brushes from shedding.
Acrylics are also the most versatile medium, they can be used to mimic watercolours or oils or something in between. They also lend themselves to the most inventive uses because you can use them to paint over wood, canvas, fabric, ceramic and many other supports, as well as the more traditional paper pads. One of my first projects was to decorate an old flower vase. I liked the shape but hated the gaudy design. Now it holds my favourite roses and it gives me pleasure to look at it.
This paint palette set would make a wonderful gift for anyone who enjoys painting and is a great Christmas gift idea.