David Aubrey "LAUREN" Blue Agate, Turquoise, and Yellow Large Bib Necklace, 15"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Designed to please the woman with an artistic aesthetic, this David Aubrey necklace--with its natural stones, bold colors, and contemporary lines--is a stunning piece of wearable art.
- Lobster-claw clasp
- Made in United States
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
David Aubrey Inc. is a NYC based jewelry design company whose vision and focus rely on originality, quality and elegance. David Aubrey’s first studio was founded in SoHo, NYC in 1996 by president and chief designer, Jennifer arago.
David Aubrey jewelry is created with plated and oxidized brass and white metal, vintage glass beads, semiprecious stones, Indian hand made glass beads, mother of pearl and carved bone. David Aubrey’s lines vary from delicate, meticulously assembled jewelry of monochromatic hues to larger, more colorful pieces.
The lines are inspired by classic paintings, incorporating elements ranging from the primary colors and ornamentation of medieval manuscript illuminations to the swirling effects and lighter shades seen in Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s watercolors.
All David Aubrey jewelry is handcrafted by skilled artisans out of their studio in Jersey City, NJ.
- Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 4 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B008MWMJ8E
- Item model number: LRN416x
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 5, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||David Aubrey|
|Gem Type||blue-agate, Turquoise|
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|