What is Collage? With more than 2.000.000 users in total, Collage makes it easy and fun to arrange images, pictures and photos on your smartphone or tablet in an instant!. Have fun, and share your photo collages with Facebook, Instagram Twitter, Flicker, Picasa, Blogger, Pinterest, Tumblr and any other social media. Great for any theme greeting cards!
Don't limit your collages to photos! With Collage it's easy to add text or stamps. Stamps are clasiffied by themes so it's easy to find that special image you are searching... Valentine, maybe? Christmas? Summer holidays? Want to sell something through eBay or Craiglist? Make a wonderful collage and show how nice your product is!
Collage includes the fantastic Aviary photo editor with new frames, image effects, image coloring, etc...
Main features and reason to use Collage:
- The best and easier to use Android photo collage maker.
- Beautiful design, for both phones and tablets!
- Load images from the gallery, camera or any other app.
- Add and edit text to your collage with that special message.
- Full image effects with Aviary editor: gouache, drawcam, watercolor, sketch, halftone,
- Nice storytelling collages.
- Post your collage in your photowall!
- Let your images and pics be an artsy handiwork!
- Colored frames for your pics and photographies.
- Decorate your collages with funny stamps. More than 150 to choose from!
- Save your collage to work on it later.
- Save the collage in high resolution (more than 1024x1700 in full version). Perfect for desktop or home screen wallpaper!
- Share your collage to Facebook, Instagram Twitter, Flicker, Picasa, Blogger, Tumblr or any other social media.
We are always working to improve Collage. Feel free to mail us asking for features!
"Collage gave my photos a new dimension! Thanks!" - Rafael L. Trujillo
"Love the new interface! Superb!" - Liam McFlanagan
"Great app It help me with my pictures that I made for my friend Dylan Jones" - Catlin Macqueen
"I put together great pictures of Justin Bieber !!" - Domo Perry
"Nice for uploading lots of photos to facebook when I feel lazy!" - Alexa Lepe
Q: How do I bring a photo to top/bottom?
A: Long press an image to move it to top or double tap an image/picture/sticker to send it to top, bottom, lock it, editit or delete it!
Q: Where are my images saved?
A: The images are saved in the "Collage" directory of your SD card. You'd find a folder called "Collage" in your image browser or gallery
Q: Can I change the background color/image?
A: Yes! Tap the three dots button (Android > 3.0) or the menu key and select the "Collage settings" option.
Q: I purchased an item and it's not working!
A: Sometimes you need to reinstall Collage or reboot your Android device so the purchase gets recognized. If this does not work, please contact us!
Q: This is a scam, there are a lot of limitations!
A: This is a free version of Collage and its purpose is to showcase what you can do with the app. We offer a low price for removing those restrictions and a full version (which is cheaper).
Please contact us if you have any problem instead of just giving a bad rating! We are willing to help you get Collage running!