- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow & Co; First Edition edition (December 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0688004024
- ISBN-13: 978-0688004026
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,633,970 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
David Hamilton's Private Collection Paperback – December, 1980
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
We should appreciate his unique abilities, for not since Balthus or Brockhurts has an artist been able to capture the real beauty of the adolescent girl.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this book in the mall (Waldenbooks or B. Dalton) in 1981, when I was 14 years old. Back then, it was supremely exciting and fulfilling to see girls my age (or a few... Read morePublished 6 months ago by David Quale