- Paperback: 294 pages
- Publisher: Silman-James Pr; Revised, Updated, Subsequent edition (April 1, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1879505002
- ISBN-13: 978-1879505001
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,446,988 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
David Lean and His Films Revised, Updated, Subsequent Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
A film-by-film accounting of the work of the Academy Award-winning director of such classics as Lawrence of Arabia, Doctor Zhivago, Oliver Twist, Great Expectations, A Passage to India, and Bridge on the River Kwai.