Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 28, 2017
I love this coffee. It tastes excellent and has the kick that I expected from fresh brew coffee even though it is instant coffee. I have been buying this coffee for several years now.
on March 6, 2014
Good chocolate, smooth coffee if you like coffee with that slight mocha taste.
Deep dark and chocolately and easy to make.
on November 18, 2015
As ive tried the first one,just a thought I bought new flavors the taste of the coffee is really smooth. Love these espresso! Think I can't live without coffee..
on November 4, 2016
Pretty much the only instant coffee I drink, along with Mt.HAgen.
on June 25, 2016
I really love this coffee! I'm not even a coffee drinker!
on November 22, 2013
when it comes to instant coffee, this is the only one I can tolerate.

It also is great for coffee based icing, and baking needs, just mix in with your liquid of choice.
on October 11, 2016
Great product best instant coffee on the market
on March 26, 2016
The coffee container was broken when the package arrived, I cannot dispense the coffee from the original container. I don't know if it is the supplier's fault or Amazon's fault, but I am very disappointed in the product.
on November 7, 2017
Doesn't tast ss good as I expected, the one I bought from France tast better.
on March 13, 2016
Great product with a wonderful taste. I add a little to make my morning coffee even better!