- Save 4% each on Seed Packs Summer Sale offered by David's Garden Seeds and Products when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code W3J7GJCW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% each on Seed Packs Summer Sale offered by David's Garden Seeds and Products when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code ZLIJ5JGB at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 6% each on Seed Packs Summer Sale offered by David's Garden Seeds and Products when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code RVDAFCSM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Pickling Boston SL3009 (Green) 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds
|Price:||$6.96 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Harvest in about 70 days
- Seeds are Non-GMO, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States
- The "Boston Pickling Cucumber" has been around since the 19th century, and is still one of the big favorites
- The cucumbers are flavorful and consistent in size, so they're never limited to pickle-making
- Germination rate about 80% or better
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The "Boston Pickling Cucumber" has been around since the 19th century, and is still one of the big favorites. The cucumbers are flavorful and consistent in size, so they're never limited to pickle-making. They're stars of the salads, too. When and Where to Plant: Select a sunny, well drained location and sow seed in late spring when the soil is warm and all danger of frost is past. For earlier crop start indoors 4-6 weeks before setting out. For best results, loosen soil with spade or fork, fertilize with vegetable food and smooth with rake. Firm soil over seed. Care: Keep soil moist, and feed monthly. Tie vines on trellis to save space. Harvesting: Pick when fruits are 4-5"/10-13 cm. long, white the texture is still firm and the seeds small. Harvest earlier for baby pickles. Pick every 2-4 days to encourage more fruit to form. David’s Garden Seeds is a Veteran owned business that has been offering quality products and service since 2009.
When starting seeds, the most important thing to remember is not to plant them too deep. Placing the seeds in less than 1/4 inch of soil will do. Also you need to measure this with a ruler. Do not guess at it. The seed is a living embryo that contains enough energy to germinate and break the surface of the soil. If planted too deep, the seed will run out of energy and die before it breaks the surface. Once it breaks the surface, it produces the energy to grow through Photosynthesis.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll update once we start actually harvesting the cucumbers (I am hoping to pickle them). :)