Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 174 reviews
on February 1, 2014
So just to start off, I go to bed pretty late and my girlfriend goes to bed even later and with our television in our bedroom, it's pretty bright and interrupts my sleep. I thought I would solve this by getting a sleep mask and of course turned right to Amazon! I looked around a little bit, reading reviews here and there and finally came upon this particular mask. It was cheap, looked like it did the job, and was Prime eligible. Ever since I've had it, I've actually gotten better sleep even when the room is dark to begin with. The mask allows total darkness and is very comfortable. There's a tiny nose flap that helps block light coming in from below which was a nice touch. Haven't used the ear plugs but they seemed standard. Overall, very happy with my purchase and for the price, you really can't beat it!
on March 20, 2014
What I don't like, or what I think needs to be fixed/changed about the eye mask:
The nose flap needs to be a bit larger. I do not have a big nose. It is small to medium (I know that I'm lucky). The nose flap allows light to come under the (very thin) eye mask and the light wakes me up. Either add padding at the bottom of the mask (I have another mask that has little pillows on the lower inside of the mask) or make the nose flap so it allows the mask to fit closer to the cheekbones and keep the light out!!

What I do like:
The elastic band is nice and thick and (mostly) keeps the mask in place without cutting off circulation. Other masks I have use elastic cording which doesn't work very well or for very long.

Ear Plugs: ok.... fussy to fit in and just kept surrounding noise muffled.

Summation: if you need a cheap eye mask for short term use, have a small nose and can tolerate some light and noise while you sleep, this is a fine set for the money.
on May 12, 2013
This is my first sleeping mask and I was looking for something that would block light and comfortable to wear at a decent price. I narrowed down my options to a few and purchased this one because of its reviews and its price. I am completely disappointed in the mask. One, it doesn't block the light that enters at the bridge of your nose. I knew that it would be a challenge finding a mask that would do so and thought this was the way to go since the picture shows a piece of material in that area. Again, after reading some reviews I never ran across someone complaining about this issue, so I didn't think it would be one. Second, the strap of the mask is positioned where it would have to lay over your ears in order to wear it. I wore this mask one time and woke up in pain because of this. I did not want to deal with these issues again, so I am refraining from wearing it ever again. I'm sure you can find a better mask for the same price.
on October 1, 2013
I took off one star because the headband is not adjustable. I guess it's one size fits all?!?

Other than that the mask (for me) fits fine. Yes a little light sneaks through the bottom But the trick I figured out is to FLIP the nose piece up and under. This blocks the light out on the bottom for me (try it)! In addition, the mask it's too tight either and my eyes don't rub against the fabric which I've read in many other reviews of these sleep masks.

A little light sneaks through the front of the mask, but very little. It doesn't bother me, but just note that for $4 you aren't getting a mask that blocks out 100% of the light. If this is somethings that really is going to bother you then look at the $10+ face masks.

The ear plugs that come with this also come in a nice carrying case which is a nice touch.

Even with these small downfalls, I do recommend this product highly. For $4.00 you can't really go wrong if you want a simple product that will help you block out 99% of the light so you can nap/sleep.
on July 9, 2016
My husband loves these, my only complaint is that it's slightly too small and ended up tearing. So this is our second one. Wish it was slightly larger for adults.
on November 20, 2012
After years of trying to block out light by putting a pillow over my head in my too-bright bedroom, this investment was worth every penny. The mask is soft and the elastic is just tight enough around my head. Generally the extra flap of material over the nose is effective for blocking out additional light that might sneak in, unless the mask shifts while I'm sleeping. The fabric and padding are both dark enough to block out bright sunlight in an all-white room. Conversely, the earplugs, though, are not very effective. I tried to use them during my most recent air travel experience, and they did not cancel noise much at all. They're just foam -- my silicone plugs are far, far better. Nevertheless, the mask is worth the $11 -- buy it and then acquire your own earplugs for peace anywhere.
on February 9, 2014
When I tried using this sleep mask it was very uncomfortable and didn't work that well. The strap has no adjustment and was too tight for me (although I do have a relatively large head). Not only did it feel a bit too tight but there wasn't anything preventing it from putting pressure on the eyes themselves.

Additionally the mask doesn't have any way to wrap around the nose well, so the mask would constantly slip upwards and let a lot of light bleed in to the point where the mask was essentially useless.

You might be able to get it to work properly with some manual alterations or if your head is rather small, but I would recommend looking elsewhere.
on October 2, 2013
Spend the extra and get a higher quality product. These are poorly made of extremely low quality materials. The material is very "plastic like" and does not have an appealing touch on your face. The "plastic like" material does not conform to your face so there is a great deal of light coming in from the top and bottom of the mask. Not to mention the mask is very hot to sleep in due to material that doesn't breath well. Not something I would recommend.
on July 27, 2014
Super comfy mask, blocks out the light really well. I was worried I might get a headache from wearing it, but really it fits beautifully. In fact I pushed the mask up on to my head (like a head band) when I woke up this morning, and totally forgot it was there till my husband was like..."why are you still wearing that?" LOL!
GREAT PRICE, does exactly what I needed... and I loved that the suggested item, when I was searching for this, was fuzzy handcuffs...mmm that's not why I needed the sleep mask, but whatever :D
on February 7, 2014
I'm sensitive to light when trying to sleep, and this sleep eye mask works well for me. It blocks out light while being low-profile. And also just as important, it's comfortable - Has a very slight cushion and also a thick, not thin, band. Other brands with a thick band often have velcro that helps fasten it in the back, and although that is helpful to adjust, that large velcro bump can poke into the back of your head. This one doesn't have that velcro adjustment, and that's exactly what I was looking for.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question