Davines Curl Enhancing Conditioner, Love, 33.8-Ounces
- A luxurious cream conditioner
- With intense anti-dryness
- Excellent for wavy and curly hair
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 33.8 fl oz
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Oryza Sativa Cera Bran Wax (Rice), Pistacia Vera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Trideceth 12, Hydrogenate Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Benzophenone 4, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)
Apply evenly the right amount of product on wet, towel-dried hair. Leave in for a few minutes. Rinse well.
Top Customer Reviews
A couple of things to know before you buy:
1. The smell is quite strong. It's feminine and I like it, so this is actually a positive for me, but if you don't like fragrance then this may not be the product for you.
2. It's tough to get this out of your hair - I take a long time rinsing and even sometimes I still feel like there's some left. Again, for me this doesn't affect the way my hair looks and I like to think it's actually good for my hair, but if you don't like having product left after your shower, you might try a lighter product.
Seriously, I know it is expensive, but if you hate your hair (or just get mad at it), and you need something that will revitalize and de-frizz your hair, go for it.
I adore the grapefruity smell, too.
My only gripe is that the plastic jars are TERRIBLE. They're annoying to deal with in the shower and I find the edges sort of sharp / unpleasant on pruny fingertips. Next time I'm going to go with the larger size, as I love the product and hate the container for the smaller quantity.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I received my recent order of Davines conditioner it was a differnt package than pictured (square and not round) but I figured it was just a change in packaging. Read morePublished 2 months ago by nikongir1
Terrible! I don't believe this is really Davines conditioner. Doesn't have the same smell or consistency.Published 4 months ago by Jess Utecht
I highly recommend Curl Love. It is the only product I've adored and I think I've tried just about everything made for curly hair. Read morePublished 5 months ago by docmv
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner for my wavy hair. Really ups the curl factor during the winter when I need it most!Published 8 months ago by Bridget
This makes our hair so soft and silky and the price for this size was a great value!Published 9 months ago by Sea Dog
Was very different from my prior purchases of this product. Sent it back.Published 9 months ago by gardner