- Series: Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses
- Paperback: 1488 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 15 edition (May 25, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803657056
- ISBN-13: 978-0803657052
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 121 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #143 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses 15th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
Keeping up to date on all the new meds and the appendix that is so important for all nurses, while trying to keep it compact enough to keep near while on the floor. I like that it still includes the drip rates and basic medical math information along with everything else.
My first copy was as a student, and I find that after trying many others this is still my favorite.