|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$29.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|You Save:||$30.00 (50%)|
- Rubber sole
- Highly durable non-marking rubber outsole
- Ultra thick sole with excellent arch support
- Super light weight with a low impact heel
- Excellent comfort for extended wear on hard floors
- Easy to clean odor resistant material
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Women's Working DAWGS shoe features a durable non-marking tread design on the soles. It is super lightweight and easy to clean making it perfect for various working enviroments. The Working Dawgs also features cushioned insoles and work with orthotics.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004TEKVE8
- Item model number: Working Destination PMW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 18, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Do yourself a favor and go try some one instead of buying online and sending it back when they don't fit. I know amazon purchases may be you only option, but being that I NEEDED these for clinicals and they didn't fit I was very upset because I didn't have the time to play with returns.
I will say hay the non-slip bottoms are great. If you shoe fits you then it's great for the floors. I just had a terrible time with the fitting (I wear a size 9 typically)
So then I ordered 9, but they were still way too big and when he tried walking in them, the ends flip off his heals. The end of his big toe measured in about more than inch from end. So now have to return these too.
So I've spent $16 already in return shipping. I'm not sure whether to try a 3rd time with a size 8 or not. If I added in the shipping, I could have gotten him a nicer pair of shoes. I ordered these for everyday rough/wear since he is very hard on shoes and won't change for his yard work, etc. I'm really confused by the size issue as I've read where some people say they run small! This is only pair of shoes I've gotten him that a 9 was way too big.
I'm sorry to say that the only thing I like about these shoes is the styling. I went back to my old worn-out shoes and my feet are now happy again.
Update 12/2013, good traction outside in the snow and ice for light chores and warm. I love them.