Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on November 18, 2016
The best album that ever came out with! Brilliant!
VINE VOICEon August 2, 2007
I purchased "Dawn Escapes" not too long after i bought their debut cd Crashings. I wasnt expecting it to be a completely similar product. I am glad that wasnt. It has still some of the aspects of their debut cd, but it also branches out a bit further more with tighter songwriting, guitars. Its something that took me a listen or two to get the full effect of. Its a solidly produced cd with more than enough songs to keep me occupied and satisfied with "Contact", "Cascades" and "Marathons" among those songs.

Its a cd that will still keep you interested no matter how long its been since you've listened to "Dawn Escapes". I also enjoyed the cd cover as well something a bit different, yet interesting at the same time. Check out "Dawn Escapes". Its a very solid cd overall.
on April 6, 2011
I have the first 3 Falling UP discs. I understand there is another one (or maybe more than one), but the band line up changed drastically after album 3.

This, their 2nd album, is in my opinion, their best work. The sound is a electronic influenced alt-rock. It's usually high energy, and the band has a good understanding of dynamic contrast in their songs, as well as a penchant for good melody.

If you liked any other their other stuff, or you like electronic alt-rock, then Falling UP is a good choice!
on July 3, 2013
This CD was my first dive into the music of Falling Up. The music was catchy, guitar driven, and I enjoyed listening to it. The two stand out songs for me are "Searchlights" and "Moonlit". However, throughout the songs, certain words appear over and over throughout the lyrics. I'm not sure if this was a theme that the band was trying to get at, or if it was just lack of creativity lyrically. Also, considering the CD as a complete package, the booklet with the CD is littered with several errors in the spelling department. I'm sure that won't bother most people, but stuff like that gets on my nerves. Overall, I was impressed enough that I am looking to get another CD by Falling Up in order to continue exploring them.
on October 1, 2010
Dawn Escapes is so amazing. Falling Up is one of my all time favorite bands! and this is my favorite album by them. there's alot of my favorite Falling Up songs on this album. some of my favorite are "Searchlights" "Exhibition" "Flights" "Contact" "Moonlit" "Lights of Reedsport" and "Intro the Gravity" (Intro the Gravity definitely has a Pink Floyd like intro! haha) Phenomenal album by a phenomenal band!!!
on September 7, 2016
A great album by a great band.
on March 5, 2016
great
on November 6, 2009
let me start with this... WHen isnt falling up a good choice for a cd, and have they ever made something that does not make your jaw drop? Simply the answer is never. you cannont go wrong with these guys, the keep amazing me year after year. Its hard to like at first, but give it a fair chance, and you will love it in no time.
on January 19, 2016
Great cd
on May 2, 2015
Fallling Up is a great band, listen to this album constantly.