- File Size: 4044 KB
- Print Length: 140 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1544655282
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Forget Me Not Romances, a division of Winged Publications (February 24, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 24, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XBGYJ1X
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#438,630 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1472 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Historical
- #2029 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Historical
- #2478 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Historical
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $7.00 (88%)
Dawn's Gentle Light: A small town historical romance Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 140 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ms. Riva deftly tells the whole story, weaving the heartfelt history of the Russian girl with that of the modern day girl looking for a friend to help her overcome her new life of loneliness.
I have read other books of Ms. Riva's and highly recommend them.
Clara learns a great deal about herself and how much the sacrifices of those who have gone before us influence life decades later.
The twist at the end brings this "keeper" book to a positive, satisfying close--it caught me by surprise.
After I finished it myself I tried reading it to my family (wife and daughters aged 9 & 11); they all loved it too. It's the first story I've been able to get the 11-year old to listen to in a long time.
If you just want to tickle your brain don't read it; if you want to be moved, to have your heart opened and in some sense be humanized, I can't praise DAWN too highly.
I receive complimentary books for review from publishers, publicists, and/or authors. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's16CFR, Part 255.