Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 129 reviews
on February 16, 2013
I purchased both episode 23 & 24 because I wanted to watch the whole finale. Episode 23 was the whole two hour ending, while episode 24 was a repeat of the second half of episode 23. Can I get my money back on an instant video? I know it's only $1.99, but I feel cheated.
on April 6, 2015
Even after 12 years since the last episode aired I still love to binge watch Dawson's Creek! I wore my DVD's out if that is possible. Found owning the Digital copies are better. Will never pass up at the chance to witness the famous Potter/Witter banter, not ever!
on May 16, 2012
I have written reviews of seasons 1-5 and now 6 is getting its turn in the spotlight. I wont be writing a long winded review, I will just say that they should have stopped at season 4's ending and skipped to the series finale. To be completely honest i just started disc 4 of season six and its painfull watching what the series has become. They hook up, they break up, they second guess themselves, they relight fires, they put out fires, theres Re-hab, returns, its just to all over the place and there is no real storyline/character development.. did the writers discover "whip-it's" durring seasons 5-6 ? Ok no more bashing, im going to finish this last disc and then watch the series ender.. then i will re-visit this review. My product did arrive on time and in good condition.

Update: the last two episodes in season 6 are very good and the two hour season finale is awesome.. alot of folks say skip seasons 5&6 and just watch 1-4 and then the finale, problem is as bad as seasons 5-6 are theres alot that happens in them and you need to see them for everything to tie in together. I loved the two hour ender, it had my eyes wet.. it closed out dawsons creek very well.
on May 4, 2017
Good
on December 25, 2016
This series seems to be very honest about the activities and angst of the portrayed age group. I'm not sure that I liked one of the main characters dying in this season. I did like the addition of Jensen Ackles as a major character, even though he evidently was the father of Jen's baby!
on February 12, 2007
Spoilers ahead: Season Six is a must have for all fans because it brings the characters full circle. Dawson gets his chance on a real movie set, and in the end, his own TV show (aptly titled, The Creek). Pacey and Joey finally get together, Jack finds true love in his partner (Doug, Pacey's brother), and Jen dies of cancer. Some of these results, I might not have chosen myself, but they are reasonable conclusions. They begin this final season in their second year of college and the finale is set 5 years into the future. Odd, perhaps, but a useful tool.

The only reason I give Season 6 a rating a 4 instead of 5 is because I felt that the characters of Season 6 were just not up to snuff. I loved Audrey, but was disappointed that they threw her in a mental hospital. I really liked Audrey and felt that she really added to the ensemble. When they took her out of it, it felt flat. I was also disappointed with Eddie, Joey's final romantic interest before ultimately going back to Pacey. He's completely boring and you don't really see why she likes him to begin with.

If you're a DC fan, you must own this one. It's very interesting to see how these characters have grown.
on September 16, 2017
Excellent!
on July 12, 2016
I was very happy when I received this in the mail. Was even more happy when I found no cracks in the discs or damage to the case and it came with a scrapbook of the cast which I didn't know it did.
on December 28, 2015
Love this whole series. Thought I wouldn't like this season after they left Capeside and hearing complaints about the music but one of my favorite seasons after the first few episodes. I'm not young but loved this series and the ending was on target. Obviously Pacey and Joey had the chemistry in this series and the Castaway and Sex and Violence episodes demonstrated this once again. Loved the irony that Pacey and Joey couldn't stand each other in the beginning and became the great love of each others life. The irony also that Joey so badly wanted to leave Capeside but in the end she realized she already had what made her happy right there all the time. Art imitates life. Also while one romanticizes about first love sometimes it right and sometimes it's not.and writers chose not to be predictable. Loved the sub stories that marriage is hard and takes work but if you weather the storms it can be very rewarding, old people have experience if the young are willing to listen, and old people can find love and enjoy life. This series had great dialogue and writing although unfortunately I don't run into many teenagers that talk in that manner. Probably would not have bought this if Pacey and Joey had not ended up together. Jackson and Holmes were great throughout the series as was most of the cast.
on April 30, 2014
Next to season 2, this is my next favourite. The stories seemed to come together, probably because it was the last season. I really enjoyed the series finale, though it was very sad, too. One reason is because a main character passes and the other is that this fine series really was ending. This one was hard to find, but I am glad I did.