Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 2,040 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,077 reviews
on February 5, 2017
The Fox Network series entitled "24" is a post-9/11 counter-terrorism television program, which premiered in November, 2001, just two months after the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001. This seventh season examines another 24-hour time period in the hectic life of Federal Agent Jack Bauer, originally from the Los Angeles branch of the Counter-Terrorism Unit, known as the CTU, as he battles frantically to thwart yet another diabolical conspiracy. The novel structure of this groundbreaking television series involves each episode representing a single hour in this very action-packed and challenging day. The character of Agent Jack Bauer is portrayed perfectly by actor Kiefer Sutherland, who plays an old-fashioned tough guy, who utilizes any means necessary to vanquish the forces of evil. Of course, the rather aggressive and sometimes brutal methods of Agent Bauer often blur the distinction between good and evil. This seventh season of "24" continues to be decidedly intelligent, fast-paced, and suspenseful, and it is a superb combination of the political thriller and action/adventure genres. Its use of real-time plot development, and the innovative split-screen technique, are absolutely brilliant. The riveting intrigue and captivating plot twists keep the viewer totally enthralled, because one never really knows who can be trusted. This outstanding Counter-Terrorism series "24" is truly my all-time favorite television program, and I enthusiastically give its seventh season a five-star rating, along with my very highest recommendation!
VINE VOICEon January 9, 2017
UN-BE-LIE-VA-BLE!!! How do these guys do this? Seven seasons and this has to be the best yet!!!! Wonderful writing, great plot, same vibrant acting as usual, and you do not get to know everything until the very last minute. THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE BAUER AND LOVE 24!!!! Now watching season 8.
BTW, watch the movie before Season 7, it is also available on Amazon Prime for FREE. it is called Redemption. It is not that good, but you ave to watch it after season 6 before season 7 because it is related!
24: Redemption
VINE VOICEon August 9, 2016
I wasn't too sure about liking this season a first, but soon got into it, and was just as hooked/addicted, as for season 1-6. When it started out, I thought too many changes, and longed for what was familiar. The story, seemed a bit far fetched in the direction it seemed to be taking as well, but I stuck with it, and it all came together, as another brilliantly written, well casted and acted out.
Seasons, could stand alone, but best to watch from the start, to get the full impact and story progression. One season, seems to lead into the other, with the last show, making me want to watch the next.
on August 1, 2016
This series deals with the propriety of enhanced interrogation methods against terrorists who don't play by the rules of law. Time and again, the renegade agent Jack Bauer, saves the American people from a bumbling FBI and woman President, who personify those who worry more about the criminal's rights than the victim's. And what does he get in return? Persecution by those he saved.

Nevertheless, I like the action and good acting even if the plot gets farfetched at times.
on November 5, 2016
Always exciting, but this season was a bit overdone in terms of Bauer's abilities to withstand the physical damages he sustains throughout the 24 hr period. Each season has it's aspects of total unbelievability, but the plot is so strong that one is persuaded to overlook the ridiculously impossible stamina and strength of Jack Bauer. He miraculously recovers in a matter of minutes from broken ribs, terminal diseases, helicopter crashes,hand-to-hand fights-to-the-death, and more. Oh well. It's still a great series and always a good story line in each season. What I liked best about season 7 was there was finally somebody working in the White House with integrity and honor, namely Chief of Staff Kinan. And of course, one of my favorites, Agent Aaron Pierce.
on March 5, 2016
Another season of surprising twists and intrigue. At first I was disappointed that CTU had been dismantled but it brought a whole new story line to follow. However, the constant "in your face" about Jack Bauer's methods of doing whatever needed to get the job done was overstated -- the criminals know they don't have to play by the same rules as law enforcement agencies and the criminals know it. The "bad guys" always bring automatic weapons to the fight while the "good guys" only get hand guns! But..... another great season! My wife and I will miss the show after watching the next and last Season 8!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 25, 2016
Day 7 is the first season in a while that I needed to binge watch. The last few seasons have taken me a couple of weeks to get through, but this one has enough tension and new twists that I want to keep watching.

Kiefer Sutherland seems to be feeling it, too. Jack Bauer has been through a lot, and on Day 7, he starts out harder than we've seen him in a while: defiant, unapologetic, nothing left to lose. But within an hour, he is, and we are, hooked again. Theme wise, however, this season seems to lack the moral ambiguity of the ones that came before - at least superficially. However, as the day progresses, the issues presented begin to seem more and more like a bar exam question on criminal defenses. That is, nothing is as simple as it seems.
on May 26, 2015
Another great season but I must state for the record how much I cannot stand this season's president. OMG. From her annoying denture-speak (sorry, I know that's a personal attack on the actress which is really wrong!) to her hand-wringing to her just being a jackass... Ugh, so annoying. And Season 8 only solidifies my dislike of her. Also, her daughter is a total biatch! I guess they chose well since both of those characters elicited a strong response from me and hubby! Every time the daughter or Mme. President was on the screen I wanted to shut my eyes and ears. By the end of Season 7 I was saying "and I did it all with Polydent" every time the president spoke lol. I'm sure I was obnoxious but hubby laughed 'cause he lubs me. :)
on August 3, 2016
It will always will be 5 stars with 24. This season takes place in Washington D.C. I guess you can only have so many attacks in LA. I miss the CTU crew, but the viewers get a new character, Renee Walker. She's awesome! Be prepared for a past character to return. This character will be leaving you questioning Is he/she bad or good? Or somewhere in between? You'll have to watch to find out what I mean.
on December 16, 2016
The first 2 seasons were not great, but we continued watching. We are half way through Season 7 and are amazed that any show can have an interesting story line and this much action packed into every hour!
Its worth watching as it is an interesting show. Really enjoy Keifer Sutherlands character and his acting.