- File Size: 564 KB
- Print Length: 261 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Reprobatio, Ltd. (April 13, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 13, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XF6T8BK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #33,214 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Day After Never - Insurrection (Book 5) Kindle Edition
|Length: 261 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
More items to explore
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The most important thing when trying to attack a town of 500 souls is to kill the doctor, because then it can't defend itself. Blowing up the armory with explosive is only secondary.
- There's a group of 30 armed individuals in a fortified location and we'll go attack them with 3 people, because no one else wants to help and we decline to take 2 others.
- We transport something very crucial, but only on one horse, rather than distributing it amongst the group in case something happens to that horse.
I could go on but I think you'll get the point. Also the author's right-wing political views shine through a bit too much on several occasions for me.
one of the biggest is the argument over giving the vaccine to only women and children first. If all the men die, how are the women and children better off? In a survival situation, you take care of family and clan first.
Also, these gangs in the big cities. What are they eating now 5 years later? Big cities need large farming communities to keep them fed. There doesn't seem to be much discussion of that. The gangs wouldn't just be in the cities, they would be organized and everywhere.
Top international reviews
This story seems to be more about setting up the next book No. 6 which I am reading now and cannot put down. It is a good story as are all of Russell Blake's books. He is one of my favourite authors.
Not quite so much action and can't put the book down with this particular story, but still enjoyed it.