- Hugh Howey, bestselling author of Wool, Sand, Dust, and Beacon 23
"In Russell Blake's The Day After Never, the world has ended but the adventure has just begun. It's part survivalist fiction, part techno-thriller, part western - and much more. You won't be able to stop turning the pages...even if the world collapses around you. A must read for any fan of post-apocalyptic fiction."
- Tom Abrahams, bestselling author of HOME: A Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian Adventure
"Russell Blake takes the post-apocalyptic genre by storm with The Day After Never - Blood Honor, a relentlessly paced, exquisitely crafted story of survival and redemption in a hellacious landscape forged after the fall of mankind. Blake hits the right dystopian notes from the very start, catapulting the reader into an unforgiving world: part Mad Max,part Cormac McCarthy'sThe Road, and part Magnificent Seven."
- Steven Konkoly, bestselling author of The Perseid Collapse and The Jakarta Pandemic
"Highly enjoyable dystopian thriller with a Western twist set in the feral badlands of a post-apocalyptic Texas. Russell Blake's Lucas is a hard bitten hero I enjoyed rooting for as he reluctantly rescues a woman and child mysteriously important enough to kill whole villages over. Great beginning to a series that looks to be a first-rate gallop into a dark sunset."
- Toby Neal, author of the bestselling Lei Crime Series
- Nicholas Sansbury Smith, bestselling author of The Extinction Cycle, Orbs, and Hell Divers